YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A

Go Back   YourMicro.com Forums > MegaTech Propulse > Propulse Discussion

Old 02-05-2008, 04:35 PM

YIKES on the customer service @ megatech..

wow....haha. all i can say is WOW. thats bad. if your going to sell somthing you should at least know the basics of the product. after an 18 minute wait on hold a guy came on the line asking me to hold again. this time no bloomburg news for another 4 minutes. THEN i tell him my problem in detail...and ask very simply...

me: how do i reset the esc to center my throttle trim? i have an aftermarket radio system and am having a hard time centering the throttle from reverse.

his reply: was the battery warm after you charged it for 8 hours?

me: ummmm?... no. i am having problems with the esc. i need to reset it.

his reply: uhhhhh...ok so its driving real crazy like...left right left right?

me: ummm no... throttle. forwward reverse...

him: ummm ok holdon...

*bloomburg*

chick picks up: may i help you?

me: are you familiar at all with the pro pulse cars?

chick: very well sir. but it sounds like you want to purchase a new esc.

me: no. my esc is fine. i need help reseting my esc somehow to center my throttle.

chick: let me get the manual

*bloomburg*

her: ok ummm use a knob located somewhere on the remote until it stops moving

me: ummmm no. im using an aftermar....actually is there someone else who can help me? ( i then move the phone away from my face realize ever word from here on is one breath of oxygen someone else in the world cant use and hang up)

lol is the battery warm? hahahahaha omg what a loser. ok if someone from megatech ever reads this. that guy should be cleaning your toilets and the chick i talked to later trying to sell me an esc...should be right by his side. that was exactly why ive probably invested over 4k into my nitro and electric traxxas cars/trucks and have 60 dollars into a pro pulse. when i have problems with my revo or somthing i hit my phonebook and speed dial traxxas. hold time is always under 1 minute and usually less then 10 seconds. the techs are so good half the time i just say "let me put the phone up to the car and you listen" he listens. tells me what part is grinding. puts it on order for me and its at my door within a few days and i fix it in minutes.

megatech....seriously...who are you hiring?
Old 02-05-2008, 11:08 PM

Something I used to do with mine, before the original ESC went bad, was hold the throttle where I wanted the center point to be, then I'd unplug the batteries while it ran. If your aftermarket transmitter has a throw adjusting switch, I'd try setting that to give me more throw in forward, as well. (I bet a nickel you've already tried these both, though. >.<)