YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 11-19-2008, 07:27 PM
MINISTROKER408

Losi Raminator

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum!My name is Dave and i just ordered my son a Losi Raminator the mini one.This is going to be his first real r/c car(Besides an X-mod)I was going to get him the Losi 1/10th Desert Truck but figured something smalled would be better to learn with.I mean i let him drive my Losi 8 and 8T before but it was in a huge parking lot so he couldnt possibly hit anything!I was going to get him the Mini LST2 But for the price i got the Raminator for i could of pass it up.So what are the goods and the bads with these?Are they like the older MINI LST that allways stripped diffs and all kinds of trouble!And i was wondering if they make adapters for the tires so i can run foams on it for indoor racing this year.90% of my R/Cs are nitro so i really dont know a whole lot about electric.Whats the biggest battery i can use with the stock ESC?Why do they only come with one motor instead of 2 like the others?Will it make much of a difference putting another one in?I know its a lot of questions but it seems like a lot of you know enough about the Losi Mini lst's and lst2's.Thanks a lot,I really appriciate all the help.