YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 09-09-2007, 12:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Erock 808
Project: T100(R)

Aloha! E-Rock coming to you again from the beautiful island of Hawaii. Pay day came and so I spent some money on some various parts. I've already posted the T100 replacement body, but I'm going to start this new one for my next project. I'll be taking one of my Pro-Pulse T100's and turning it into a street machine. (I'll work on my "Monster" T100 at a later date!) I've already started my project, and it's turning out pretty good. I'm still at work, but I'll try to put up some pics when I get home. Be sure to check back from time to time for updated pics and info. Until then... "A Hui Hou!" (Hawaiian for "See You Later!") LOL
Old 09-09-2007, 01:48 PM

Here are some pictures of the first phase of "Project: T100(R)" due to budget limitations. The second phase should come very soon!

These are just some of the parts used in the first phase.

This is the Pro-Pulse Pro-T100 that I will be working on.

Under the lid shot of the project recipiant.

Changed out the stock Shocks for the Aluminum Shocks, removed the Upper Tray Brace and Gear Box Covers (with Shock Towers) so that I could drop in the Team Associated Diffs & Outdrives (still using the stock Bearings) with Factory Team Outdrive Sleeves & Dogbones. Also droped in the Team Associated Main Drive Shaft, Spur Gear & Input Gear (again still using the stock Bearings). If you look carefully, you'll also notice that I've already removed the Rear Stub Axles and replaced them with the Team Associated RC18R Stub Axles & Wheels. (You can't see them, but I've replaced the 3MM Locknuts with Team Factory Blue Aluminum ones.)

Re-installed the Gear Box Covers & Shock Towers.

Re-installed the Upper Tray Brace, and replaced the old Linkage with the Titanium Turnbuckles. Also removed the Front Stub Axles and replaced them with the Team Associated RC18R Stub Axles & Wheels. (Again, I've replaced the 3MM Locknuts with Team Factory Blue Aluminum ones.)

Dropped the stock Lid on it (just for old times sake).

If you've visited my previous post "Truck Body Top Kit 60-9519" then you would have seen my replacement lid, so you know I couldn't just keep the stock Lid on it!

Well, that's it for right now!!! I'll be back with more pics, and also the second phase of "Project: T100(R)"
Old 09-09-2007, 03:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to ppbbashin Send a message via MSN to ppbbashin
were did you get all of the parts excludings wheels and shocks

ppb100
ae shocks
ae diffs
ae wheels and tires
ae digbones
sreaded gears
worn-out tires
2 motors
stock servo barily hangin on

xmods sold for 31 bucks not much
Old 09-09-2007, 04:17 PM

I got them from Hobbietat, which is a local hobby shop here in Hawaii. You should be able to pick them up at any local hobby shops in your area. If not, you could visit any online stores (ie. Tower Hobbies, The Toyz, etc.) and order them there. These parts are widely available, and they cost far cheaper than any parts that you'd pick up from Radio Shack!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Looking good man, so when are you going to solder up some deans on the esc and battery........
Spektrumized
Old 09-09-2007, 06:20 PM

I actually was about to do that, but I think I'll put that off for now. I'll be dropping in a Mamba, so that's the hold up. (oops, did I just give away what I'll be doing in phase two!? LOL ) I've already got a Mamba 8000 in my Team Associated RC18MT, and it is ridiculous fast! LOL
Old 09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Its just that the plug must have a lot of resistance especially with the packs were using nowadays.
Spektrumized
Old 09-20-2007, 09:57 PM

Hey Alfred, here's what I was talking about, when I said that my Li-Po battery stands up, and so I have to use the rubberbands to hold my battery in place.

Now that my Li-Po battery is fully charged, and since I brought out my RC18MT, I went ahead and changed out the wheels back to the RC18MT ones, so that I can do some off road bashing!!! Do you see my Project:T100(R) in the background? I'm gonna do some on road racing as well! Be back later!!! LOL!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

Yes i know the strap its made by 3racing......so far your rides are nice man.....now lets get back on topic shall we since were done with our little show and tell...lol.
Spektrumized
Old 09-22-2007, 08:11 PM

sweeeet. if only i had money for a mamba and lipos. oh well.
you do know you had the propulse tires on backwards, right?
Old 09-22-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babetta80 View Post
sweeeet. if only i had money for a mamba and lipos. oh well.
you do know you had the propulse tires on backwards, right?
Thanks for the comments! As far as the Pro-Pulse tires being mounted "backwards," I knew that! But I've found that by mounting them "backwards" you actually get more "bite" from the tires. LOL! You should give it a try!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:43 PM

yeah, my friend does that. i guess they would have more bite, it seems to me they would just wear out quickly.