YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 07-05-2007, 10:13 PM

where can i get a receiver

My T100's receiver unit is acting up where can i get a new one? will i have to order one from megatech or could i just pick one up at radioshack? cause i hate to wait. and if someone could tell me where to go, whats the cost?

thanks
Old 07-06-2007, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
My T100's receiver unit is acting up where can i get a new one? will i have to order one from megatech or could i just pick one up at radioshack? cause i hate to wait. and if someone could tell me where to go, whats the cost?

thanks
You can probably get one from megatech and the RS might CSR might be bright enough to get one in. But is you got to your LHS (Local Hobby Shop) they should have 27mhz FM receivers or can get them in. The brand of receiver doesn't matter as long as it's 27mhz FM.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM

sorry about that, at start i though the problem was the receiver but now i know the problem is the controller. which sucks cause the controller probaby costs alot more than the receiver. sense i have to change the controller, could i change out the reciever too and put my car on a 49mhz FM? i wanta custom my rc to the fullish!! this is off topic but are 27mhz and 49mhz the only rc frequencys
Old 07-06-2007, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
sorry about that, at start i though the problem was the receiver but now i know the problem is the controller. which sucks cause the controller probaby costs alot more than the receiver. sense i have to change the controller, could i change out the reciever too and put my car on a 49mhz FM? i wanta custom my rc to the fullish!! this is off topic but are 27mhz and 49mhz the only rc frequencys

Your choices are 27mhz (channels 1-6) 75mhz (a bunch of channels) and 2.4 ghz (79 channel choices and NO SWAPPING CRYSTALS.)

You can get a 75mhz radio for under $100.00 with Controller, Receiver, servos and a cheap ESC (Hitec) from Tower. But if you have the cash go Futaba FASST or Spektrum, these are both 2.4 ghz interference free systems. Both have multi model memory so buy another receiver and program it with the radio and you are carrying less transmitters to the track.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:21 AM

thank, i'll go with the 27mhz or the 75mhz