YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A

Go Back   YourMicro.com Forums > Losi Mini-LST > Mini-LST Discussion

Old 08-26-2006, 10:12 PM

Broke the center out of my stock Mini-Magneto wheel

The other night I broke the center out of my right front wheel...gotta stay away from my 1:1 trucks tires...LOL full speed and whack! It drove away, but the wheel was wobbling. Couple more jumps and it completely broke out and went rolling across the garage floor...

Yes, I had some #4 flat washers under my wheel nuts and the improved Losi plastic wheel hexes. The plastic broke where it's thinnest...these are the stock Mini Magneto wheels. Bolted a spare new tire/wheel on and it's good as new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broke another one the other night. Gotta stay away from those 3 and 4 foot high jumps onto the concrete from my neighbor's driveway...lol!

Gotta try a set of the Losi dish wheels for this thing.

Yellow Dish Rims (LOSB0978) http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Def...rodID=LOSB0978

White Dish Rims (LOSB0977) http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Def...rodID=LOSB0977

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broke another wheel on my MLST last night...too many jumps and concrete curbs....another is wobblin so it won't be long and then I'll have broken all my spares...about 8 or 9 wheels to date. LOL
Old 08-26-2006, 11:29 PM

have you tried the hot racing aluminum wheels?

http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...MLT40506&c=194

but then again you'll end up breaking axles instead, like i am now... or worse yet something along your chassis is gonna go

oh btw , whats this? http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...r=RMLT22&c=194 new grub screws for the rear knuckles? hmm i hope they come in the right treads, its abit too late for mine now cuz i got one screw stuck halfway in , the treads was all wrong and stuff , then it got jammed and it stripped out when i was trying to get it back out...
Old 08-26-2006, 11:49 PM

Haven't tried any al wheels for the MLST...too heavy I'd think but ya never know...plastic is good for wheels if it's the right kind of plastic with a good design as it's light weight and can flex instead of bending and staying bent.

I bought a set of four Losi yellow dish wheels and need to finish cutting my stock tires off and glue em up...hope they are stronger.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:54 PM

i dunnoe, but when i tried to cut the stock tires off the old wheels, i ended ripping the edges to shreds, besides theyre all worn out and stuff by the time i needed new wheels, so i just bought new tyres to go with new wheels all the time(i.e. twice)...
Old 08-26-2006, 11:59 PM

My wheels didn't last that long...tread is still good. When I pulled on them, they came most of the way off with careful pulling...so a sharp X-Acto knife will finish it. DId you buy the dish wheels with tires?
Old 08-28-2006, 09:08 PM

yeah i have dish wheels , i used claw tires on them... on my hot racing wheels i used those atx tires, it looks more fitting , almost on-road...
Old 09-13-2006, 12:24 PM

Are your ATX tires wearing longer than the stock Claw tires?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernardcraig20 View Post
I love to read posts that are very interesting especially those topics that are about financial matters, business and stock market conditions. It is good to read those posts for they broaden our knowledge about different issue concerning the business world.
You're an idiot.