YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 08-25-2006, 02:02 PM

Some night driving with MLST

While Nate was over tonight getting pics of the draglink mod of coarse he couldnt resist a offer to drive the insane MLST
Got some video of it running with my lighted body, thing is awesome in person, just sooo fast! My center ball diff wont stay tight so thats what your hearing in some clips, its slipping to the point when we brought it in the cups were so hot you cant touch them! So gonna pull it apart here in a few and see how much damage their may be to it but Im gonna buy spool and use the mini t dual slipper I installed to try and control the monster speed this thing has and save the gears. Enjoy, its short but sweet!

TamTech Frog:Mamba6800,3R shock tower,HPI steel belted slicks, 3R knuckles,Tamiya shocks,
1/10 Frog:CRP items
Blackfoot:HPI rims & Moab meats, Tamiya CVDS, Sport tuned motor,Rooster,CRP items
Hornet,Lunchbox:

Last edited by Savage030; 08-26-2006 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:18 PM

linky no worky.... what lighting system did you get for your truck? ive got the rc-lights one, headlights and brake lights, and i plan to install them on a baja bug body cuz of the obvious headlight mounting (just gotta drill them holes exactly in the middle!)

i also had a plan of buying a UV light, and getting some neon coloured paint , but im worried that my shoddy painting skills will show thru this way....
Old 08-26-2006, 11:35 PM

Hmm weird, try the new link. I bought the light kit from a member selling kits on one18th, his name is in the credits on the vid. He stopped making them tho and was gonna sell everything, I was gonna buy it and continue making them since it was a great deal and they work awesome.
TamTech Frog:Mamba6800,3R shock tower,HPI steel belted slicks, 3R knuckles,Tamiya shocks,
1/10 Frog:CRP items
Blackfoot:HPI rims & Moab meats, Tamiya CVDS, Sport tuned motor,Rooster,CRP items
Hornet,Lunchbox:
Old 08-27-2006, 01:27 AM

Linky work for me...lol. THat was some fun driving while your diffs lasted...couple minutes...lol! Insanely fast MLST and the lights make it alot easier to see at night. Beats duct tape and my mini Maglite...yes done that and it works decently on my 1/10 scale electric MT.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Pimp Jizzle

Send a message via AIM to Nitrolio Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrolio
link worked fine for me, that was pretty cool. now get that ramp out there and lets see some night jumps, lol

gj
Nitrolio
Old 08-30-2006, 09:36 AM

ahhh yes ive seen this some time ago at one18th... i remember like, its just a streak of light zooming past the camera

if your gonna do jumps , make sure we can see the ramp! put some light onto it...makes it look like a stadium stunt event that way