YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 01-01-2009, 03:16 PM

all parts 1.97@RS

All parts for the pro pulse at radio shack starting this morning is 1.97+tax. Went in to rs to get some led bulbs and they were marking down all the parts to 1.97 so i got 3 titanium turnbuckles, 3 sets of aluminum shocks, a dual motor, 2 high speed motors a carbon drive shaft, 2 hardware kits, 2 slick tires packs, 2 ribbed tire sets. So if you all have a rs near buy go check them out.

Also if in the past 4 weeks you got parts for your pro pulse from rs they will correct the price to 1.97

Last edited by bhilly82; 01-01-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 01-01-2009, 03:26 PM

Don't think my RS carries anything for the Pro Pulses's now but I might have to go and find out.

And I know I'm a new member here, but if I have no luck would you be willing to help me out to get some parts?

I'd be willing to pay a little extra for your time, and I do have Paypal if that helps any. If you want to see some kind of feedback on me I've got my Ebay.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:01 PM

Yea dude, for that price I'd love to pay you some money if your willing to send me some parts from your RS.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:37 PM

I got all the parts they had and listed them, i break alot of stuff so not going to be selling any of them sorry. I gusse when you have 9 battery packs a 2 cars you go threw alot of parts. But my radio shack up till the day after Christmas didn't have any parts for them, they said corp cleared out the warehouse and sent parts to all the stores to try to get rid of them. so you may want to run out to your local rs and check it out or just give them a call. I am a truck driver and stoped a 4 rs's and got parts at all 4 of them on my route and they hadn't had parts since last spring.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:44 PM

Yea as soon as I read your post I called up RS and they said YES, everything is on clearance. The only thing they had left was the all terrain tires, so I got a set for 1.79, and they said they are expecting new parts in monday or tuesday, I'm on their "call list" so they're gonna put aside some shocks and dual motor kit for me

Yay
Old 02-28-2009, 04:55 PM

Pro Pulse B-100 car and parts

I know this is a discussion forum but I just want to find someone who would appreciate this item. I have never been in RC's that much until I found the B-100 @ Radio Shack. It was on sale for $50 and so I bought it and one of every available part and wheels. I worked in mine for about a week and changed the shocks, wheels, Dif cover Suspension tower and got it running pretty well. I have worked on it allot more than I have driven it. I just like tinkering with it more I guess. The bat was running low so I lost control of it in the house and it shot under my dresser tearing off the passenger wheel arm and breaking off that (CV shaft) for lack of a better term. Every thing else is there plus I have.....
Titanium Turnbuckles &Servo Saver Kit (1 never opened)
Aluminum oil-filled Shocks 1 new in package & (1 installed) still have the old ones
Front and rear Shock tower kit (1 part installed)
Spur gear and pinion gear kit (2 kits never opened)
Drive shaft and gearbox case (one installed)
Twin motor conversion kit new (never opened)
Durability hard ware kit (never opened)
Antenna tubes and body clips kit. (Never opened)
High speed motor kit (never opened)
And of course
The controller, batteries, the B-100 the wall charger and batt pack
And oh yes
Slick tires on rims (Installed and used in street 5-6 times)
Studded dirt tires on the rim (Slightly used 3-4 times)
All-Terrain Tires (Never opened) on rim
And Ribbed Tires on rim (never opened)
I have the blue buggy body

I didn't want to just through all of this on craigslist because I figured someone here might really want or need it.

I was hoping to get $65 back out of it. Let me know if you need it.
I am hoping to sell it together.
You can get me at 405-923-2263
Or sdjennings4304@cox.net