YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 01-22-2007, 05:54 PM

vendetta foams

I tried the purple rears and double purple fronts and it helped out alot. It still has alot of side bite but I put a bead of superglue along the sidewalls to let it slide some more. I beat the track record for the road course by two laps. I am running lap times close to the 12th scale stocks. I could get lower times if I had a speedo with brakes instead of reverse. I have to coast through the turns after the longer straights. I am going to get some foams with about 45 to 47 shore and put 70wt oil in the shocks. I am trying to get this thing to handle as good as my 12L4. If you guys are interested in running at our track go to TCRC Racing.com for some info. It is in Huntington WV. How much more power does the VR3 motor have compared to the stock one? Later. Oh by the way, the picture of the orange buggy looks exactly like mine. Sweet.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 4 stroken ron
Good work. Isn't it neat to watch the guys with that POS RC18 when we do this stuff?
I ran mine again last night. I run an oval instead of road course. I am still running my 2154(pink) tires that were giving me so much traction roll last week. I ordered 2155(purple) tires they haven't got here yet. But I solved the side bite issues. I installed 70 weight oil in all shocks and put in a 1/4 inch shock limiter. This keeps it very low to the track, and it is very rigid I have only about 3/8 ground(carpet) clearance. Now it corners like on rails, the only time it traction rolls now is when I do something pretty stupid. I can come into turn 1(or3), lift off the throttle just momentarily, set it in the turn hit full throttle again and it just pulls on around the corner. get to the other end and do it again.
The little car was very fast, and I am still running the stock motor................ the RC 18 guys are all running to the hop-up parts counter. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Ron

Last edited by 4 stroken ron; 01-24-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 PM

the vr3 hop up motor is a large difference much faster much more torque just about any speedo is better than stock btu try a 10 scale speedo in your detta due to its wieght and you'll be satisfied
Old 09-09-2008, 08:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to jaejw1
does it really matter,,,, someone might find his reply useful... he isnt just replying to the person with the question but to those that have the same questions...

im wondering something,,,, in the 9months that u have been on this forum have u given any advice that was note worthy or do u like to talk about others.....

contribute to the forum if not then dont post anything
Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 PM

well im not a basher,, I do race..and if u knew anything,, racing on 10th scale tracks isnt easy,, especiallywhen racing against 10thscale vehicles.... my recent video I clearly state that "this is not to show my skill,, but to show what the NEU can do"

put up ur own review soothers wont have just my opinion on the matter.....

also not everyone is a member of all the forums.. some only go to a few.. while others may be loyal fans of just one.. and there are those that just dont know..

Last edited by jaejw1; 09-10-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:43 PM

u know RERACING,,,, ur right.. I have no clue what im talking about,,, I have enever provided a baseline for others to go from..

u have done muchfor this forum and have provided others with a wealth of knowledge....

I must have missed all of ur reviews ... and all the videos u have posted and all the data u have givenfor others to go by...

u are truly a race god.... I must have missed all of ur race videos .....

since ur truly the race god I must stop chatting with u... u are well above my level for conversation.... I truly appologize
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Once again this is a forum for discussion and not a place to belittle or put members down..... The reviews that Jae does is to let other members know how that product worked for him and how he liked it......He's clearly not telling members to go out and buy it.
Spektrumized

Last edited by alfred; 09-12-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Does it matter lol........
Spektrumized
Old 09-12-2008, 01:28 PM

Deja vu'
Old 06-08-2009, 10:15 AM

these cars look so sick with 1/10 foams on them.

I had some spoke foams on mine and i swear it made me want to race harder on the track lol