YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 06-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
looks good man......
Spektrumized
Old 07-04-2007, 02:14 PM

i'm a newbie with my t100 truck but why is everyone moving the ESC to behide the motor? i would think that the move would help lower the center of gravity and would balance the rc more evenly. am i right or is there more to it?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
i'm a newbie with my t100 truck but why is everyone moving the ESC to behide the motor? i would think that the move would help lower the center of gravity and would balance the rc more evenly. am i right or is there more to it?

I repositioned mine to lower CG. The placement between the motor and servo was most logical because I can use my batteries from my RC18T in it.

If you do reposition it there are 3 chassis placement choices.

1. Between Motor and servo, this is a good choice if you are running flat pack batteries.
2. Rear of chassis next to the motor.
3. Front of chassis next to servo.
The 2nd and 3rd choices you have to use saddle pack batteries like the one sold by RS. These options allow to change the balance of the vehicle but I don't feel these are good options.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:44 PM

thanks BilboBaggins, i put the ESC right beside the motor(kinda like you did). ill probable take some pics soon and that hummer body you have is sweet. you should put a G.I. Joe in the R/C since the window are seethrough. haha.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
thanks BilboBaggins, i put the ESC right beside the motor(kinda like you did). ill probable take some pics soon and that hummer body you have is sweet. you should put a G.I. Joe in the R/C since the window are seethrough. haha.
I usually have driver figures in my 24th scale trucks, I just haven't painted the one for this truck yet. If you go the one18th.com check out my gallery of my RC18T and seen one of trucks with a driver.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:02 AM

Nice Driver i would have taken a pic of myself, cut it down to size and superglued it in the RC
Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 AM

me 4bying my new propulse

god i love these things
Old 08-30-2007, 08:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to Erock 808
Aloha! It's E-Rock again coming to you from Hawaii. I wanted to go into a little more detail about my three Pro-T100's. I've also got a Team Associated RC18MT as well.

On my first Pro-T100, I'm running the twin motor conversion kit with the red 1400mAh NiMh battery pack. I've also installed the graphite drive shaft, titanium turnbuckle tie rods, and aluminum oil-filled shocks. Depending where I'm driving it, I'll either run it with 1/10th touring tires (with Trinity wheel adapters) for running it on the street, but if I'm out bashing it off-road, then I'll run it with the tires off of my Team Associated RC18MT. I like to call it my Pro-Pulse "Monster Basher!"

On my second Pro-T100, I installed the High-speed motor upgrade. I blew out the outdrive on the rear differentials, so I've replaced it simply by dropping in the differential that I pulled from my Team Associated RC18MT (since I installed MIP super diffs in the RC18MT). I've also replaced the stock plastic dogbones with Factory Team Blue Aluminum dogbones! I let this one sit low, so this one is my Pro-Pulse "Road Rager!"

Here is a picture of "Monster Basher" & "Road Rager" side by side.

My third Pro-T100 is 100% pure stock! Actually, it's just my "parts" truck, as I've mentioned earlier.

I want to get the high-speed servo (the blue one) but for the past three months, Radio Shack has been out of stock!? I also want to get the aluminum upgrade kit, but I think Radio Shack discontinued it, cause I no longer can find it on their web site!?

Here is a picture of my blown Pro-Pulse differential outdrive and the RC18MT differential I replace it with.

I know this is a Pro-Pulse forum, but here is my RC18MT, from which I donated the differential from.

And here's the whole family portait!
Old 09-03-2007, 11:12 PM

updated pics ... gotta love this new body

Old 09-04-2007, 06:55 AM

Which body is that? By the short wheelbase it looks like it's a Losi Mini-T body.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:35 AM

yeah it is the mini t body. and the paint turned out really got.....i did a light green to gold then sprayed the silver. so in the light its trippy
Old 09-04-2007, 12:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Erock 808
Wow, I actually like the way the Mini-T body looks on the Pro-Pulse! I like that stretched wheelbase look. BTW, what shocks are that on your ride? Also, I'd love to see more pics of your vehicle in better lighting!
Old 09-04-2007, 03:05 PM

the shocks are stock ...BUT... its got really soft duratrax vendetta springs. i have it set up to run on my street right now
Old 09-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Love all the pics........
Spektrumized
Old 09-04-2007, 07:23 PM

The truck looks awesome.

And just a couple tips to add to what Erock mentioned, try using 'macro focus' instead of 'auto focus' and try to have a background that is plain(all the same) or very close to the truck. The shots will come out much better.

cheers