YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 08-25-2006, 02:07 PM

Hot racing revised rear knuckles

Just bought a set of these and got em yesterday, just got em installed and I'm really happy with them, nice simple clean install and it turns out their lighter than the stock setup.

TamTech Frog:Mamba6800,3R shock tower,HPI steel belted slicks, 3R knuckles,Tamiya shocks,
1/10 Frog:CRP items
Blackfoot:HPI rims & Moab meats, Tamiya CVDS, Sport tuned motor,Rooster,CRP items
Hornet,Lunchbox:
Old 08-26-2006, 10:21 PM

Those are real nice...wish Losi would do em in plastic for even less weight...lol.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Pimp Jizzle

Send a message via AIM to Nitrolio Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrolio
looks so much better than the stock two piece. the only thing i could see the stock setup being good for is 4 wheel steering, and i dont think you would even need that.
Nitrolio
Old 08-28-2006, 09:05 PM

did all the hardware go in right for you? mine didnt, i tried to install the grub screws on my left side, went halfway in, got stuck, i tried to unscrew it back out , then back in, ended up stripping the screw... had to drill thru it , so i could use a screwdriver to push the hingepin in all the way

http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...r=RMLT22&c=194 theres this 'replacement hardware' thing out for them , maybe the grub screws will work this time... all i gotta do now is just somehow get my left knuckle off and i can change the axles without having to dissasemble the arms...
Old 08-28-2006, 09:43 PM

Had no probs on mine....weird heh
TamTech Frog:Mamba6800,3R shock tower,HPI steel belted slicks, 3R knuckles,Tamiya shocks,
1/10 Frog:CRP items
Blackfoot:HPI rims & Moab meats, Tamiya CVDS, Sport tuned motor,Rooster,CRP items
Hornet,Lunchbox: