View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Micro Novice

Thumbs up Saw it in Vegas

I saw a pic of the car on this site and I don't think its acurate. I work for sullivan products and go to alot of trade shows such as the last vegas show. The trinity booth was behind my booth and it struck me as being slightly different than depicted. I remember the ESC being much smaller, it was made by Andersen. They used to make R/C aircraft power panels. The guy at the booth said the ESC was proprietory for them. It looked like the micro LRP only yellow in color and it did say Andersen on it. The chassis looked as if it could support more electronics lower on it than the pic showed. I asked when it would be out. He said shortly. That was quite some time ago. All in all I remember it as pretty nice. But for me to make a micro run fast and handle I stick to the theory of making my micro as close to a 1/12 scale in design as possible. A pan chassis, saddle pack batteries, all weight low and equally distributed, foam tires and light weight. Pretty much no stock 1/18 scale comes this way so its moot for me. Buy all aftermarket and make a competetive machine.