View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 02:02 PM

Some night driving with MLST

While Nate was over tonight getting pics of the draglink mod of coarse he couldnt resist a offer to drive the insane MLST
Got some video of it running with my lighted body, thing is awesome in person, just sooo fast! My center ball diff wont stay tight so thats what your hearing in some clips, its slipping to the point when we brought it in the cups were so hot you cant touch them! So gonna pull it apart here in a few and see how much damage their may be to it but Im gonna buy spool and use the mini t dual slipper I installed to try and control the monster speed this thing has and save the gears. Enjoy, its short but sweet!

TamTech Frog:Mamba6800,3R shock tower,HPI steel belted slicks, 3R knuckles,Tamiya shocks,
1/10 Frog:CRP items
Blackfoot:HPI rims & Moab meats, Tamiya CVDS, Sport tuned motor,Rooster,CRP items
Hornet,Lunchbox:

Last edited by Savage030; 08-26-2006 at 11:34 PM.