View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:12 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nerve
My new micro rs4 pics.

Well, in another thread when I was chatting it up with Alfred, he had mentioned to me about snapping some pics of my build up of the micro I just recently purchased. So tonight i'm posting some pics of what it looked like before I tore it down.

Remember, its nothing special, nothing creative, nothing that is going to make you go... WOW!~ ... just a micro put together by .. well.. me. Parts that I hope to get installed into it were all suggestions made from members of either this site or one18th.com.

I will update this with pics from time to time over the next couple of weeks as I put all that stuff into it. So in case you are really bored you can swing by and look to see what I have added.

BTW - If you are wondering about why I have a very red blanket on my desk, its actually an auto technicians drop sheet for the seat. Its also VERY good to find small parts on.. lol.

I will have to snap another body pic once its complete, because the front end didnt come into focus, only the windshield area (woops).

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0001a.JPG (106.5 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0007a.JPG (163.2 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0010a.jpg (157.0 KB, 267 views)