View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:41 PM

WOW, what a weekend! I want to thank EVERYONE who attended and helped make this event even more successful than I could have imagined. First, I want to thank the sponsors:

RC Driver: Greg for always attending our events even though he is the hardest working man in show biz, for helping us with the ad and for the continued coverage
Castle Creation: Joe and Lee for attending and for providing the hand-out brushless motors at NO COST to the racers. You guys ROCK! Happy B-Day Joe
RC America / X-Ray: For the pit towels and 2 kits that we gave away
Team Scream: John and the whole crew rock! Great prized, a long time sponsor and John won his first National Title ! Congrats
Speed Passion: For the 5 Emotion systems we gave away!
Core RC: For the tool set we gave away
Spektrum: Sonny ROCKS! DX3R, DX3S and 4 micro receivers were sent and given away!
Exotek Racing: Mike makes great stuff, won some more titles and gave away some COOOOL items
SK Motion/Robitronic: Robert sent us brushless motor plates for the Scalpel drivers and a Scalpel to give away!
TheToyz.com; RJ is a long time sponsor and sent a TON of cool give-a-ways! Thanks!
Duratrax: Jeff is a great guy. We had a charger and a bunch of other stuff from DuraTrax.
BRP Racing: Two more national titles! They gave away bodies and a car kit.
Apogee Packs: For the 10 packs we gave away. Bill is a great guy!
HiTec: Can you say over 20 servos were given away!!!!
Eagle Tree Systems, LLC: A New sponsor that gave away some gift certificates.
Hobby Shack/Airtronics: For the great 2.4ghz radio we gave away:
Max Amps: For Battery packs and stuff we gave away
Team Associated: Brad Rocks! Fort the 2 Factory Team RC18T kits and RC18R!!
Brown Engineering: Glad you made it Marvet! For the 2 chassis kits
Novak: for the certificates for 3 systems:
Parma: For the bodies
Pro-Line: For the bodies and tires
Losi: For the Mini Slider and pit chairs
Sky Rocket batteries: Great nes company the should have a great future. Thanks for the packs we gave away!
Boca Bearings: For the certificates and tools
Racers Edge/HRP: For all the COOL prizes
Grand Concepts: For doing all our art work!
Team GoNads: For the cool Micro-T bumpers

To everyone I met for the first, second and third time….
Dave Berry - Thanks for coming out! It was a long drive but you were in all the A-Mains!
Scooby – Dude, you rock!
Robbie Dodge – Your nickname should be “The Clinic” You kicked some serious A$$. Glad you made it!
George Bermbuster Berman – You are always a class act and a great supporter of ours! Thanks and we look forward to seeing Frankie at the next race!
The Crew from Canada – Someday I will get your names right when we do door prizes! Thanks for coming!
Tom Brown – Great guy!
Tory Skyers for Sky Rocket batteries! Nice to meet you and let me know how I can help you in the future
Tom Loranger for giving us the truck oval idea!

If I forgot to mention you it is NOT personal! I will do my best to get results up SOON! I want to thank Nick for getting up the results he listed!

Ok, now let’s turn our attention to FEBRUARY for the 1/18 Indoor Off Road Off Road Nats! Rules LATER TODAY!

Up Next...

1/18 Indoor Off Road Nats on March 28-30