PDA

View Full Version : IPD or Ratzas

Nickolai
04-01-2002, 07:20 PM
Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the ratzas rat racer with any of the IPDs with the improved rear suspension (with the slot in the center of the trailing arm)?

armithius
04-02-2002, 12:35 AM
I have ran both the narrow IPD 150 mm chassis, (one with the slot) and the Ratzas pan chassis. As far as those 2 go, I prefer the ratzas, mainly because its a pan chassis. As far as the difference in design, I felt the IPD chassis had more rear traction. Tomorrow I will have my new IPD RS-140 chassis though. I will be installing this in my stock class micro for better turn in, rear traction and because its the only 140 mm pan chassis. I have high hopes for this chassis on my stock class car. I do not believe it would work well on my mod car. On my mod car I switch between a speed 300 and a hacker brushless motor, depending on track size. With either of these motors and the 150 mm wheelbase I can powerslide through turns. These are just my thoughts on a few chassis's out there.

Mykroe
04-02-2002, 10:04 AM
Well if your gonna switch to the IPD chassis any chance you want to get rid of any of your other chassis? like me buying one?

TFRMicro
04-05-2002, 07:16 PM
just get a new one Mykroe, they are not that expensive....

xxtcrgp
04-05-2002, 07:35 PM
if you say that about everything you will go poor

TFRMicro
04-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by xxtcrgp
if you say that about everything you will go poor

true...but if you like your micro so much like me?

i would like everything to be new..

Mykroe
04-05-2002, 10:11 PM
but wouldnt that mean that everything wouold just sit there so it isnt used?