PDA

View Full Version : texas??? houston??

micro 0n 22s
02-22-2003, 12:26 AM
daym is there anyone in here FROM TEXAS!!!! HOUSTON!!! SW OR SE.....its seems like im the only houston kid that has a micro. my LHS have micro but they dont even have races for them so i race with 1/10 sedan. ????

vad
02-22-2003, 12:29 AM
There is a track named Reflex RC in the west part of houston. I10 and Gessner, there is a steet named White near memorial mall. Give them a call and ask there, you will get all the info about hpi racing...

CableGuy
02-27-2003, 02:13 PM
hey im from katy...hope u know where that is...lol and i was gettin into racin micros...maybe this summer well find a place...or better yet even sooner...i wish i knew of a place..:( :p

hope ya get racin soon...and i hope i do too lolb:D

fli gti
03-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Im in Dallas, I see they sell alot of Micro's, but I don't think they are racing them anywhere. I think Im gonna get in on the HPI challenge here in May.

Phat
04-26-2003, 01:17 AM
i'm from katy also

Twycross
04-30-2003, 11:30 AM
I'm in Houston, Texas. I don't race much since Isaac at Hobby Center in Clear Lake tore down the race track. I just sometimes cause havoc inside the mall or a parking lot with my micro.

MaxDuracell
05-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Hobby town races micro in the dallas area....acctually its jut north of dallas...

fli gti
05-09-2003, 03:11 PM
They do? I didn't know anyone was racing them here. When, where, and how much?

MaxDuracell
05-09-2003, 08:38 PM
the plano store on parker and independence. Its 10 bucks a class....i dont know how seriously they take racing though. I talked to the main store guy today and he said there would probably be a lot of playing around ( said after i told him a wasnt racing so i could play wit hit some more till i got it how i liked it). But they do have prizes....i think mostly hobby bucks or some thing...store credit. The track as it has been explained to me is a carpet they role out over some peebles walk way stuff and they put of markers or somehting for the track. The yrace micro, mini, mini F1 (all stock and modified classes) and an open class. Every second and fourth sunday of the month, check in by12:30.