PDA

View Full Version : Megatech Submarine

crusader4x
02-14-2003, 06:17 PM
Does anybody here have the Megatech Ocean Explorer micro submarine? Can anybody let me know of their impressions and perhaps give a review of the sub?

Mondo
02-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Whazzup Crusader4x,

Looking for a new bath tub toy?

Seriously, I havent seen any this side of the Ocean.
I think the water in England is too cold for them to import those things here.

crusader4x
02-17-2003, 12:03 AM
Looking for a new bath tub toy?

LOL Mondo!
Actually that's partially correct. It would be fun playing w/ the sub I give my boys a bath. My oldest is 5 (he got a Microsizer for his birthday yesterday - getting him ready for the real RC world :) ) and my youngest is 1 1/2. I'm sure they'd love the sub in the tub.

BTW, how about my Gunners beating up on Man U yesterday in the the FA Cup? I guess that things got a little heated between Rooy and Keown. I really wish I could've seen the game. Man U is making the Premiership interesting this year, being only 3 points back. Either way though, I think Arsenal is going pull a double again this year. The treble w/ be difficult b/c of the group that they're in for the Championships League, but I can still hope right?

Mondo
02-17-2003, 05:02 PM
Crusader 4X,

How wierd, you reside in the States and like English Premiership football, I live in the UK and barely watch it.
yes, Sir Alex was so livid over the result, he kicked a boot across the changeroom and it hit David Beckham in the face, resulting in two stitches.
No hard feelings between them though, it was an accident.

The quarter final draw is between Arsenal and Chelsea. Ooh, this
should be an interesting match.

Hows Fred doing? I miss him here and on Mini-Z.
Obviously he's thrown all his energies back into work, I admire him, so honest, enthusiastic and a heart of gold.
Send him my best :)

crusader4x
02-17-2003, 07:37 PM
Arsenal v. Chelsea will be interesting. Chelsea, for the most part seem to be a one man show with Hasslebaink doing most of the work.
The reason I'm a "weird" American and enjoy the FA Premiere League is because I work w/ a bunch of 'Brits! The organization I work for was founded in Britain. Believe it or not, I'm an officer in The Salvation Army, which I'm sure you're aware was founded there in England.
My "affection" for Arsenal started in the early nineties when everybody I knew from England were either Liverpool or Man U fans. There was also a couple Newcastle United and West Ham fans but they didn't matter LOL.
Anyway, one of my friends had an interesting poster of the League teams and simply the name, Arsenal, caught my attention. I decided that if I were going to converse w/ my friends about Football, I should start by choosing a team and Arsenal was it (boy am I glad that I didn't choose something like QPR or Crystal Palace). Finding info on the Premiere League before the internet was difficult but I managed. Little did I know then that Arsenal would turn into the powerhouse that they are w/ Liverpool struggling in the middle of the tables.
Well, that's how I like English football.
I'm sure Fred is doing fine. I don't know if I'd be able to put down my RC "toys" as easily as he has. He does have a bigger family than me with DAUGHTERS (I have 2 boys). My favorite toy right now is my ABC DTM X4. While it is fun and FAST (w/ my TOEM in it), it is still second to my micro.