PDA

View Full Version : Hey Drifters.....

Pipeous
02-12-2003, 03:24 PM
This is the start. I finally got it uploaded to a server after he sent it to me, and I will go over it and fix some links as I go. The forum will be up sooner or later and will be dedicated to drifters. The group had a forum called RCCB and Access Racing before. Now with RobsToys Racing putting in the article and techniques section, the information will be laid out so you can set up for serious drifting and terms on understanding what is done in different circumstances etc. Pics, charts and diagrams to show in detail. Hope you guys enjoy it. Check back often as changes will be made regularly. We will have the shop up later .... someday .... but the lines of stuff will be from different suppliers and out of the ordinary items.
The forum again will be mainly about drifting but all are welcome and if it was like last time, pretty lax rules. The videos will have to wait until I run the server on my cpu for downloading.
A final area, we will do a section on the lower mainland race scene, both on and off road.

Man can I babble eh?

http://www3.telus.net/SlideCentral/

Thanks for listening. Pass it on. when I eventually move the page, I will put a redirector (or just a link) on this page.

ricer4life48
02-12-2003, 04:06 PM
cool so when will the message boards and the rest of the stuff be all up n runnin well?

Pipeous
02-12-2003, 05:42 PM
most of it by the weekend. wanted to get it up, saw people asking about drift setups.