PDA

View Full Version : Who else is a geek who mods computers?

BLiND
01-29-2003, 08:04 AM
I'm a geek :D

but it looks cool!

BLiND
01-29-2003, 08:04 AM
night shot :eek:

DSI
01-29-2003, 10:55 AM
i did not want to call it geek how about rice PC:D

my next mod needs to look like this

DSI
01-29-2003, 10:57 AM
i cant transfer pic from digicam now but you get the idea

micro
01-29-2003, 12:43 PM
You guys need to clean up those wires:p Especially you blind:D

Intelligentsia
01-29-2003, 03:19 PM
I concur fully with you Micro. I just did not want to say anything because some individuals do not take criticism very lightly.

DeAd-EyE
01-29-2003, 05:54 PM
OMG I WANT ONE! THAT"S AMAZING!..i don't have the time to make one right now tho.

microRS4guy
01-29-2003, 06:41 PM
some of my friends are into the modding pc things they are also hrad core cs players and they go to all the local lans and stuff and have not lost yet but im not into the stuff as long as i have a pc that works im fine with it lol

BLiND
01-29-2003, 06:55 PM
haha, you guys are rough.

I got an idea, how about you come over and re-do my wiring? lol...all I care is that it looks cool!

Intelligentsia
01-29-2003, 08:53 PM
It will look cool when you re-locate some of those wires:D

CruZnVdubVR6
01-29-2003, 10:20 PM
I do, it's my gameing computer:D i'm not done with it yet. The case is kinda crapy, i painted it myself lol here's some pics of it. They might be a little to big and also blurry:( sorryfile:///C:/Program%20Files/Kazaa/My%20Shared%20Folder/c.jpg file:///C:/Program%20Files/Kazaa/My%20Shared%20Folder/c2.jpg file:///C:/Program%20Files/Kazaa/My%20Shared%20Folder/c3.jpg

BLiND
01-29-2003, 10:38 PM
hit attach button, not the img button ;)

The case I threw up I bought at www.newegg.com with the window and side/top blow hole fans for $63 delivered, then I added the fan rheobus (the thing with 4 knobs and blue LED's in the front 3.5" drive bay, it controls the speed of the fans so I can turn them down when I go to sleep so the computer is QUIET for once...got 7 fans in it because I am overclocking the chip, and have a hot GeForce 4 Ti video card)
and I added the blue CC (cold cathode) light to the inside of the case, and I have steel braided/rounded IDE cables. Oh and I also painted the drive covers (DVD, CD-RW, and floppy) silver to match the design of the case.

my last case, which is now my webserver, I did myself, but I didn't have the time to on this one, and since it was only $60 and came with a P4/AMD approved 350w power supply, I had to have it :D

I'm going to be organizing the wiring soon, but first I need to find some 4 pin molex -> 3 pin converters for my fans so that I can plug them into my rheobus.

micro
01-29-2003, 11:45 PM
You have 3dMark2001? If not, go here http://www.futuremark.com/community/ and get it. It benches your system with cool scenes and gives you a score. You can then register and compare your score to everyone elses with similar specs and see if your system is performing at what it should. I used to o/c and do all that, but I got lazy and stopped. But now that you've got me sayin all this, I want to upgrade and make my case look all pretty and stuff. Look what you've done:p j/k.

BLiND
01-29-2003, 11:51 PM
yea, I hit ~8000 3d marks on the newest 3d mark utility, i think its 3dmark 2002 se or something

the old 3d mark i was well over 10k marks with, lol.

I need to dump windows xp though, computer is running much slower than it was when I first formatted the drive.

do large hard drives slow down significantly when they get filled up? I have a 120 gig IBM deskstar drive and it has ~90 gigs filled on it...

micro
01-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Yes your HD will slow down a bit with that much stuff on it especially if you haven't defragged it. You should defrag it every once in a while, once a week, once a month, up to you. If you haven't defragged, you will see a gain once you have defragged it. Only problem with defraggin such a large HD is that it takes forever, and by forever, I mean forever. My 40 gigger takes over 12 hours to defrag and the larger your HD and more info you have, the longer it takes.

BLiND
01-30-2003, 12:51 AM
I have diskkeeper, its the best and only defragging tool to use with win2k or winxp, and I have it set to defrag my HD every night, between 3am and 10am.

I think I may throw in a 2nd hard drive as the boot drive and just use my 120gig as a storage drive...

BLiND
01-30-2003, 08:13 AM
here you go freaks, fixed my wiring :p

http://www.blindbatts.com/case/case3.jpg

micro
01-30-2003, 05:14 PM
nice, much better:p

Intelligentsia
01-30-2003, 05:25 PM
Once again micro, I concur fully.

Pipeous
01-30-2003, 08:54 PM
With a large drive, I find it better to partition it off. Set yourself up with a smaller partition for the operating system. Takes less time to defrag and if you put downloads somehwere else, gets cluttered less. Also you could put a smallpartition just to handle the swap file, about double the size of your ram. I install games and such in the partition away from my OS to keep it running smooth. and you can defrag that partition while working in windoze. May seem like a pain but when it comes to format time, you save all the other stuff too....

I used to be an overclocking nut. I had overclocked every processor and video card I ever had. One time I had this Asus p3v mobo, slot 1 type. I had the asus adapter card for my celeron 600. I was going to run it at 900 mhz. Stock (default setting is 1.7 volts. I booted up but was a bit unstable, so I wanted to bump it up .5 volts to burn it in. Boy did I. What they don't mention in the manual is that voltage from the card's jumpers are not actual voltage on the board and well, I pumped more voltage in than I wnated. It booted, saw the windoze screen, then black screen. I actually meklted some of the blue off the top of the processor and the thermal paste turned to liquid LOL. Yup expensive lesson. Cost me my ram, my tv tuner (2 weeks old), my matrox g400 dual video card (2 days old) and my processor. I still overclock stuff but I make sure I have spare stuff lying around. That was the first time I fried anything before. I had overclocked dual p2 266 cpu's in a tyan server board their whole life, my celeron 333 was always 500 etc etc. We did benchmarks with the mad onion test and saw dramatic results. I also put a blue orb fan on my prophet 2 mx and clocked the hell outa it. got ome awesome numbers.

xxtcrgp
02-02-2003, 03:16 AM
well my computer looks somewhat like blinds but its all chrome at the front and lit up at the front as well. I will get a pic once im done building it. I just spent 500 bucks into today! I let my dad pick the stuff out though cause I have no idea about computers, just how to use them, lol All I know is that it will haul ass! :)

CrzyDrver9
02-02-2003, 04:21 AM
The drives are painted black now so it looks much nicer but you get the idea. Nothing else fance but my old BC had a rehobus, window, many many fans, ect... was just to big. This one is waiting on some items and a few more fans since its runs so hot i have the side off and an oscelating fan on it.

http://www.odiesgarage.com/updates/case/DSC05209.jpg

BLiND
02-03-2003, 12:53 AM
that case looks pretty nice, but lets see the mods :D

DSI
02-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Pipeous
With a large drive, I find it better to partition it off. Set yourself up with a smaller partition for the operating system. Takes less time to defrag and if you put downloads somehwere else, gets cluttered less. Also you could put a smallpartition just to handle the swap file, about double the size of your ram. I install games and such in the partition away from my OS to keep it running smooth. and you can defrag that partition while working in windoze. May seem like a pain but when it comes to format time, you save all the other stuff too.....

What program do you use por partitioning?

Pipeous
02-03-2003, 03:49 PM
I do it with good old fdisk. I had used an old partition magic before but fdisk is all you need. I do it when it is format time, you can access it with the windows start up disk (in case you didn't allready know, which probably you do). The only bonus of something like partition magic is you can change the partitions in windows, try that in dos and see if you can find the stuff that was there when you get back to windoze lol

And in those famous words of Bill Gates....
oh my
(I still laugh when I think of that great release promotion for windoze 98 and it crashed as soon as he booted up hahahahahahahahaha)

DSI
02-03-2003, 04:17 PM
ok, lets see if i got it
im not an expert DOS user so....
I will use partition magic to create 3 partitions, one for operating system, one for swap file(double the size of ram), and one for programs and my crap

seems ok? just want to able come back here after this "mod" takes place..lol:D

tommitls
02-03-2003, 04:21 PM
in the light

http://www.yourmicro.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=50030

tommitls
02-03-2003, 04:22 PM
in the dark! :D

DSI
02-03-2003, 04:22 PM
wow
what is that????:eek:

nice & clean:cool:

BLiND
02-03-2003, 07:18 PM
pipeous, I tried making the partition for my 120gig drive in Fdisk after I first got it, and the largest partition it would let me build was 30 gigs I think...

xxtcrgp
02-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by DSI
wow
what is that????:eek:

nice & clean:cool:

I dont know what it is but I agree it is nice. I seen them at london drugs, the only thing I dont like about them though is the front, there is a big locking door and no fan on the side.

Roelof
02-04-2003, 12:22 AM
Well, I am no tweaker but here is my living room:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/tooms/got/thuis.JPG

My PC acts like a media centre :)

BLiND
02-04-2003, 12:24 AM
seesh, got enough cd's? :p

setup looks cool, I bet you download a lot of movies like me :D

Roelof
02-04-2003, 12:31 AM
yep you're right...

My ADSL modem is getting hot every day :D

I already have DVD rips of the new James Bond Movie, Lord of the Rings II and Harry Potter II

Those CD's on the photo are only audio cd's

In another case:
More than 100 Gb MP3 files
About 300 movies on tape, DVD and CD (divx etc)

I am still hoping to get a beamer, but my RC hobby takes away all the money :mad:

BLiND
02-04-2003, 12:35 AM
heh, what do you mean already got those? I've got gangs of new york, catch me if you can...and 30.2 gigs in my movie folder that I havent burned yet.

hehe, unlike you I dont have a really nice TV by my computer, so I have to burn the movies as VCD's and play them in my DVD player in the living room, got 250 movies on CD. I think my DSL modem might catch on fire soon :eek:

HO502cid
02-04-2003, 12:47 AM
My box is pretty much stock... I have a blow hole on the top and an intake on the side panel. Rounded cables to improve airflow and an 80mm mounted in the front. I think I have 7 fans now... it is pretty loud.

BLiND
02-04-2003, 12:50 AM
I whole heartedly recommend the fan controller that I got from www.lux-design.com it fits in the 3.5" bay above my floppy drive, and with a twist of one of the knobs, I lower the speed (and the SOUND) of the fans in my case, one knob I have controls the CPU fan, another controls my side, top, and front 80mm fans, I havent found a use for the other knobs yet ;)

And you can't forget the fact it has a sweet blue LED on each knob, that gets brighter as the fan speed is increased (ok ok, it barely gets brighter, but it does :D )

Mondo
02-04-2003, 08:09 AM
For the geeks among us :D

Mondo
02-04-2003, 08:10 AM
And another one :D

DSI
02-04-2003, 08:55 AM
lol :D

HO502cid
02-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by BLiND
I whole heartedly recommend the fan controller that I got from www.lux-design.com it fits in the 3.5" bay above my floppy drive, and with a twist of one of the knobs, I lower the speed (and the SOUND) of the fans in my case, one knob I have controls the CPU fan, another controls my side, top, and front 80mm fans, I havent found a use for the other knobs yet ;)

And you can't forget the fact it has a sweet blue LED on each knob, that gets brighter as the fan speed is increased (ok ok, it barely gets brighter, but it does :D )

I really like the look of that and the fact it is for 3.5" drives but I plan on doing a green theme on my case. How is the backlight hooked up?

BLiND
02-05-2003, 01:30 AM
the whole thing plugs in with one of the large white 4 pin molex plugs (standard HD power plug) and then each fan plugs into the controller via a 3 pin plug (like the type of fans that plug into the motherboard normally)

The website says it doesn't work with temp sensing fans (ones that speed up as temperature increases) so if you have one of those fans, you can simply cut the third wire (sensor wire) off that fans plug.

All the fans in my case were the 4 pin large plug variety so I had to go to my local computer store where a couple of my friends work, snagged a couple dead case fans they were throwing out (free) and cut the plugs off them, then soldered up my fans onto those plugs, wasn't a big deal.

The LED's are in there permanently I think, there are a couple options for you though, you could get a Baybus but those are just switch's and not adjustable like the rheostat that I've got, most of them also go in a 5 1/4" bay and have red/green LED's

Mondo
02-05-2003, 11:28 AM
BLiND,

I work in the IT industry now
Before that I worked for a large processor manufacturer, I can't exactly say what I did there on-line. (NDA)

I own a few PCs, mainly Pentium-4, but they are plain compared to your light show :)
Reading this Thread and examining your pics, I might just debble in a "light-show" PC one day.
Here's the UK's ultimate (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/) PC hop up shop :)

Pipeous
02-05-2003, 01:38 PM
I haven't tried to partition a drive that big but it should be fine. Windoze sometimes doesn't recognze the true size I know. Try creating the smaller partitions you need first then just use the " use remaining space" option for the large one. I jnow it doesn't say exactly that but you know what I mean. It is like creating video. Windows 98 kacked at 2 gb when I was recording with my tv tuner. I was frustrated as hell thinking it was my tuner. I put ME in (like that was a big upgrade!!!!) but it solved my video issue. Bomb the Gates mansion, let no software be released before it's time. Fix it before you put it out for pitty's sake. Can you tell I love Mickeysoft?

Mondo
02-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Pipeous,

I was running ME until a Microsoft USB mouse pissed the OS off so much that I got 255 "unknown USB devices" in my Device Manager every time I tried to plug it in. Grrrrrrr.

I liked ME, great for gaming and if there was no entertainment value in a PC, I wouldn't need to own a Win-Doze machine at all.
I ran a single 60GB partition on root and a single 80GB partition on the second drive, before the USB mouse turned the OS schizo.

I now run XP Pro on this machine, it's not too shabby but way to "user friendly" or idiot proof.
It's like Mista Gates compiled the Kernel for my mother.

Yea, I love being asked three times if I am absoloutely sure I want to shut the "computer" down.
I think the next MS Desktop OS release will print an agreement to shut-down form out, once signed we'll probably have to scan it or fax it to MS. Only then will the PC shut down.
I guess only MS can make a system shutdown seem like a legal battle.

Being a pure UNIX man (BSD shells not Sys V) I prefer CLI's that have real shutdown syntaxes like "xhalt" :D
Don't try that on a live machine without terminating the PIDs first.

troll
02-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Is it considering modding to like have no cover on an old machine?

Kind of like taking an old roadster and having no hood/bonnet on it with the headers sticking out?

If so count me in!!@

BWahaha. phear the 200mmx. But then again, works great for linux.

Troll

BLiND
02-05-2003, 09:14 PM
haha, sounds like a monster troll :p

Mondo
02-06-2003, 02:55 AM
Troll,

The 200MMX for LINUX? What distribution and revision you running?
Red Hat has become so top-heavy in the 7.x releases that I "phear" the next release may require a Pentium-III as the minimum requirement.

LOL, I also love coverless machines, but my PC has more fans than Elvis, so I have to cover it.

My PC is a Pentium-4 2.4GHz, 850 chipset 1024MB 800MHz RDRAM
It has an ATI Fire 8800 128MB Radeon OpenGL card. Yes, a CAD card for OpenGL. Why? It was free.
The spare PC is a Pentium-III 1GHz, 256MB SDRAM, HP Vectra, this machine was free from Intel Corp when I worked for them. Yup, all Intel employees got a free machine.

The newest addition is a Samsung GT9100 laptop, Pentium-III Mobile 1.2GHz, 512MB RAM, 15.1" TFT, DVD/CD-RW combo, wireless LAN, firewire, blah....blah...
I got that for under a thousand bucks brand new from Samsung.
It was a Christmas present for my wife.

I also have a dual processor server. I wont go into that though.
Here's a picture of it (http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56485)
BLiND recognise the imposter?

BLiND
02-06-2003, 02:58 AM
nice, is that a 2U rack mount for the server also?

BTW - I envy your laptop :p

Mondo
02-06-2003, 06:10 AM
nice, is that a 2U rack mount for the server also?

BLiND,

The Server is a Dual Pentium-III 1.26GHz (with 2 CPUs), 2GB ECC memory, 2 x 18GB U160 SCSI Hard Disks, CD and FDD.
It has 2 x 10/100 NICs on board too and dual PSU
The chassis is 2U rackmount, but I dont have a rack at home (yet), but I need one as my Switch is 19" rack mountable.
The Server cost me nothing, yes I got it free

The Server fits quite nicely in an upright position under my desk, but it's noisy, you can see all the fans in the pic.

BLiND
02-06-2003, 06:22 AM
dang, thats a smooth server :)

www.blindbatts.com is hosted on my *server* that is sitting in my closet, its a p2 266 w/ 96meg of EDO ram (yep, EDO :D ) a 30 gig western digital HD, an ATI All-In-Wonder Pro vid card, and a 3Com 980c 10/100 server NIC with load balancing and all the server goodies. It's sitting in my old "modded" full tower Antec case with a 300w p/s and a couple fan holes drilled in the case for cooling.

not much of a server, but it gets it done, it's running Win2k Advanced Server and currently has an uptime of a week, with no reboots planned in the immediate future :p

The PC I'm on right now is a cheapie of parts that are about 2 years old, its quick enough for my gaming needs (well, since I got the GeForce 4 Ti video card in there! nothing runs at less than 80fps even at 1024x768 @ 32bit true color with 4x anti-aliasing :D its smoooth)

Mondo
02-06-2003, 07:45 AM
BLiND,

That Server of yours is a classic. I love the fact that it has 96MB of Extended Data Out or EDO DRAM. LOL! Blast from the past :)
Uptime of a week huh? Impressive for W2K.
Ever contemplated FreBSD or LINUX?

I have another Server, similar to yours. It's an old Intel R440LX Dual P-II Server system.
It only has 1 (233MHz) CPU and also 96MB of RAM :)
You beat me on the drives, as it has two 4.5GB 40MB/s SCSI disks.
It's been up for about 3 years plus, it's an IRC Server on a large international IRC network, where I am an Admin (Under another Nick)
It's hosted at an ISP, in the central peering point switch where it enjoys over 30MB of bandwidth.
The OS is RH LINUX on a 2.1.x custom hardened Kernel running a custom scripted IRCD client.

I guess I can call myself a "geek" after all... :p

DSI
02-06-2003, 09:58 AM
youre the mod geek, sometimes I got lost in your posts..lol:D

troll
02-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Mondo
Troll,

The 200MMX for LINUX? What distribution and revision you running?
Red Hat has become so top-heavy in the 7.x releases that I "phear" the next release may require a Pentium-III as the minimum requirement.

LOL, I also love coverless machines, but my PC has more fans than Elvis, so I have to cover it.

Well it is a wicked board with 1 meg cache and pc100 256 megs. So it's great with windowmaker. Of course redhat has become bloated, but when you think of bloat, kde or gnome comes to mind ;)

It's really quite sad really, I'm surrounded by decent hardware, my work machine (that i'm on right now hehe) is a p3 650 also running windowmaker. Although they are crappy boards with on board audio and all that. The xp machine I have for troubleshooting frontpage and stuff is pretty much the same, and is pretty snappy. If only I can get impulse tracker working on it.

I dunno, I guess I'd just rather spend my money on other toys. I use the web and irc from a shell, why do I need a fast machine?

Troll

BLiND
02-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Mondo

Uptime of a week huh? Impressive for W2K.
Ever contemplated FreBSD or LINUX?

I tried setting up a Linux box a few years back but couldn't figure it out (I was working as a computer lab supervisor at a high school, lots of free time to screw with the computers)

I had a lot of problems with getting X-windows to work, and having to mount the cd-rom everytime I stuck a new disc in just seemed stupid to me. I think it might have just been issues with the machine's config, but it never ran right, and I had to manually start every single service on the computer to make it do anything. W2K just seems like a good enough O/S for me, one of the W2K servers I setup back when I was working there still hasn't been rebooted, it runs www.achs.org and their DNS, pop mail, and file server. It's a crappy little computer but uptime of 2 years is good enough for me, considering I wasn't even paying attention when I was doing the IIS on it :D

That_Darn_Punk
03-06-2003, 08:40 PM
Well, I just entered the realm of "geeks" I guess you could say, I told a friend I was really into r/c stuff and computers, and I got ragged on the rest of the day, oh well. Now to the point, I am thinking of building my own PC now, BLiND, thanks for suggesting newegg.com, I love all the stuff they have on there. I am not sure when I can start this project, but hopefully it can be within the next few months. One question before I start my PC project, I obviously plan to overclock the processor, but how much should I overclock it? I plan to use a water cooler for the CPU, and I just wondered what is within safe limits. Also, I'm a technology junkie, but what's the difference between DRR and SDRAM, and how much should I use 512MB or maybe 1024MB? Anyway, any advice, opinions, or comments from anyone are appericiated.

BLiND
03-06-2003, 08:49 PM
what are you going to be using the computer for? number crunching or gaming?

If you are gaming, skies the limit with water cooling.

when you get your water cooling setup, I suggest putting it all together OUTSIDE the computer and running it for a leak test for 48 hours before doing the same thing inside the computer case, then finally with the computer guts in there ;)

If you do Intel, I've seen the 2.5Aghz chips hit 3.2Ghz and above on water cooling and still be stable and ~40`C

AMD, depends which chip. I have an OEM heatsink on mine and it's rock stable at 1.3Ghz (or AMD 1700+ rating) from a 1.1Ghz stock, and I haven't even tried higher, no reason it's fast enough for me with 768megs and a GF4 Ti 4200 video card ;)

I'm in the same boat as you, all my friends like to rag on me for playing with toy cars, so I just rag on them for playing video games, same thing really except I go outside :D

That_Darn_Punk
03-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I was thinking about running a AMD Athlon XP1800, something like that. I would really like to run a dual pentium setup, but I afraid to even think about how much that will cost me.

nismoskyline08
03-07-2003, 08:35 PM
i dont have to mod my case becuase i got a pretty Powermac G4. beat that with a stick!

BLiND
03-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by nismoskyline08
i dont have to mod my case becuase i got a pretty Powermac G4. beat that with a stick!

give me the opportunity :eek:

nismoskyline08
03-07-2003, 08:38 PM
i hated my old computer ( it was a PeeCee) it was extremly old

nismoskyline08
03-07-2003, 08:44 PM
there nothing wrong with PCs i just like Macs better.

That_Darn_Punk
03-09-2003, 04:53 PM
Do they sell mod cases for Macs?

nismoskyline08
03-09-2003, 05:23 PM
im sure you could just buy a case and make new holes

That_Darn_Punk
03-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I'm all for custom work, but I'm just too lazy. The only thing I want to mess with are the electronics.

troll
03-09-2003, 05:43 PM
what are you going to be using the computer for? number crunching or gaming?

If you are gaming, skies the limit with water cooling.

when you get your water cooling setup, I suggest putting it all together OUTSIDE the computer and running it for a leak test for 48 hours before doing the same thing inside the computer case, then finally with the computer guts in there ;)

If you do Intel, I've seen the 2.5Aghz chips hit 3.2Ghz and above on water cooling and still be stable and ~40`C

AMD, depends which chip. I have an OEM heatsink on mine and it's rock stable at 1.3Ghz (or AMD 1700+ rating) from a 1.1Ghz stock, and I haven't even tried higher, no reason it's fast enough for me with 768megs and a GF4 Ti 4200 video card ;)

I'm in the same boat as you, all my friends like to rag on me for playing with toy cars, so I just rag on them for playing video games, same thing really except I go outside :D

Yes, years ago it was difficult if you had no clue, to get X working and all that. But now with many of the distros, and window managers like Gnome or KDE it's pretty brainless. But have an autorun feature and act pretty much just like win with devices.

But then again, I don't use those, I still use WindowMaker.

OOPS! Just realized I quoted the wrong message, I meant the one you mentioned linux. Oh well.

Troll

nismoskyline08
03-09-2003, 05:50 PM
i have one mod one my case. its a sticker

Turbo Cloud
03-09-2003, 09:38 PM
AMD Duron How about that running at 1.2 with 256MB of Ram witha 7500 radeon AGP 17 inch elements 48x16x48 burner MSI mother board lynksys 10/100 ethernet card PCI ACER 90 intergrated sound western Digital 40 gig

That_Darn_Punk
03-09-2003, 09:49 PM
The AMD Athlon are cheaper than Pentium, and the XP1800 proved to be better in gaming than the P4 @ 2.0GHz.

BLiND
03-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Turbo Cloud
AMD Duron How about that running at 1.2 with 256MB of Ram witha 7500 radeon AGP 17 inch elements 48x16x48 burner MSI mother board lynksys 10/100 ethernet card PCI ACER 90 intergrated sound western Digital 40 gig

was that a question? Or are you just listing your cheap 2 year old computer for us to drool over?

lol, sorry but that looks like a list without using your enter key, not a question, like how it started -> "AMD Duron How about that..."

That_Darn_Punk
03-09-2003, 09:55 PM
LOL, I second the motion put forth by BLiND!