PDA

View Full Version : Just how popular is the Micro RS4?

GT Eye
12-12-2002, 04:26 PM
Any of you guys work at hobby stores? How are they selling?
Has interest dwindled since its inception? None of my friends have heard of the Micro RS4 (not even the ones who are into RC)
I do know that the really small RC's are the hot shiz right now...well anyways, here's hoping the micro rs4 is here to stay

BLiND
12-12-2002, 04:37 PM
I have 2 friends that work for hobby people in camarillo, and they told me that the micro and the t-maxx are FLYING off the shelves. Like 5-10 kits/rtr's per day is the norm, and that is just rediculous for r/c cars.

TylorWeaver
12-12-2002, 07:15 PM
I'm a regular at my LHS....and I am there almost 90% of the time...and judging from my point of view...there always seems to be a guy coming in and buying one...either for himself or for his kid.....

I'm sayin' about 11-14 kits/RTR's a day.....the new mini-z 4wd cars are getting popular too at my LHS........

moto
12-16-2002, 06:11 PM
It seems like micros are dropping off up here in Vancouver B.C. Canada. Our LHS said sales were great last year but quite a bit lower this year. Also, they are not stocking much in the way of hop-ups and stock kit replacement parts are almost "on order". Track time usually brings out no more then a half dozen racers. We have no organized micro racing but we do have a free dedicated micro/mini-z track which is cool.

Anyone in Vancouver.... come on out! Apollo Hobbies in Burnaby Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun!