PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

BLiND
11-28-2002, 02:47 PM
Happy turkey day everyone, I dunno about you but I'm going to be running almost every one of my r/c cars today, lol ;)

EVS-Micro
11-28-2002, 03:23 PM
nice ritually you have there. Do they all pop out of the garage one by one with pyrotechnics, smoke and their introductions?!?! Can't imagine christmas time!

Happy ThanksGiving!

-CP

HO502cid
11-28-2002, 05:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Indeed! I cannot stand the smell of all that food cooking... because I it makes me salivate all over my computer. Get out of the oven and finish cooking ya damn turkey! Have a good one everybody and feel sorry for all the people in Canada, they do not celebrate this awesome day!

Dan Sparbel
11-28-2002, 10:42 PM
Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everyone... what'd you all have?
Me: Roasted turkey, candied yams, some kinda fruit salad, mashed potatoes & beef gravy, bread dressing, chicken gizzards, and too much wine.

I hope my new Monte Carlo body turns out ok, just finished cleaning out me airbrush...

Hope u all feel ok tomorrow morning after all that bird! Unfortunately my bro's shih tzu won't, he was *ahem* "violated" by my other bro's homosexual english pointer twice during dinner, lol...

HO502cid
11-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Neither will my dog but for different reasons. She had about 6 pounds of food from the table and is extremely bloated. Personally I had: turkey, turkey dressing, butterflake rolls, homemade cranberry sauce, pumpkin cheesecake, and lastly homemae pumpkin pie. YUMMY! Washed it all down with some Martinelli's sparkling cider.

Dan Sparbel
11-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Mfff, sounds good man. Pumpkin pie came after I posted earlier :D

The Thunderer
12-03-2002, 03:24 AM
Well, I work for a well known non-profit and we served over 500 meals to the homeless and less fortunate in the city. Over 500 meals and I didn't eat ONE! LOL. I get kinda queasy when I'm in front of so many people, so I don't eat until WAAAYYYY after the event. The only thing is, there were no more Yams (in marshmellow/brown sugar sauce), no more stuffing, no more pumpkin pie...... SOB.

Oh well.... Christmas is coming... but I'm busy then too!!! LOL.

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and have a wonderful Christmas as well! Just don't get as "busy" as me. LOL.

BLiND
12-03-2002, 04:18 AM
That's wonderful thunderer. For X-mas I hope you dont concern yourself with eating...because we all know its all about the cars ;)

And I thought I was being good by throwing a semi-complete meal (canned) into the "big red bucket" that was in the stock room where I work before thanksgiving :rolleyes:

Dan Sparbel
12-03-2002, 04:36 PM
Finally getting around to working off the 3 or 4 pounds i gained. Scary thought. Anyone else pack em on?

Off-Topic:
Originally posted by The Thunderer
...Just don't get as "busy" as me. LOL.

Mmmmfff, stop it. You're reminding me just how far I really am from Sarah. Doesn't help when you have a stable history as a full blown nerd with no sense of self or what's the REAL right thing to do...:( Oh well. I need a life. Which leads me to my next point:

I can only HOPE to get as busy as you. Need a job to help pay for all the micro junk I'm gonna order very soon!

Pipeous
12-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Hey we celebrate Thanksgiving, we allready did. I guess the Canadian Govt (well guess it was Queen at that time) wanted to have our thanks early so they could come south for a second one....