PDA

View Full Version : American Raceway

snipe9966
11-17-2002, 09:01 PM
Hey everybody listen up im am just trying to bring a little crowd to an RC race track called AMERICAN RACEWAY located in Englishtown new jersey. We have a micro class that is starting to heat up with competitors but the more the better. So if you want to have a blast stop buy on a saturday night or check out the schedule at www.Americanraceway.com. THANX

prorcracer87
11-17-2002, 09:07 PM
yea...that place is such a good place to race...i think its the best mciro track in the whole US... not too big..not too small...just right for some mciro action...they have a lot of support parts for micros and all kinds of ther cars too...they have a pretty big crowd every week...around 15 micros a night....pretty insane...so come on out and have a blast with us!!!

S14swap240sx
11-20-2002, 08:26 PM
Yea i deffinitly love this track and it is worth the drive over here to englishtown newjersey.. everyone there will be happy to help yea if u got any problems.. hope some of yeas from penn.. ny.. and nj its self come and try it out

even if ur new.. and never raced b4.. u wont be treated anyless.. so and c how well u can handle ur micro! also there is 1/12th scale racing!

hdsport82
11-23-2002, 01:00 AM
Great place to race micros, If you like a good challenge. Track shape changes every week, lots of pit space and outlets, and freindly people. I race there every week, always a good time. :D