PDA

View Full Version : Pan Chassis?

MicroMan
02-28-2002, 03:29 PM
I AM THINKING OF GETTING A RATZAS PAN CHASSIS. HOW WILL IT AFFECT HANDLING/PERFORMANCE. IS IT WORTH IT, I DO NOT RACE SO THE WEIGHT FACTOR DOES NOT MATTER TO ME.

Ze-tung
02-28-2002, 06:31 PM
i just recently got the chasis, the brace, and the suspension part...i have yet to use it, but it lowers the center of gravity if you place the electronics on the pan, so handling should be improved at high speeds.

Woody
02-28-2002, 10:07 PM
You'll get a lot better turn in due to weight distribution. Hadling is better than that of a "regular" car because everything will be placed on the lower chassis thus reducing CG. If you purchased the shock kit, try 10wt oil with the black spring first. Good luck and let us know what happens......

speedskier88
03-02-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey microman you said that the most abundant thing is oxygen and stupidity, well i agree on the stupidity but ah i hate to break it to you but out of all the vapors to chose from oxygen isnt the most abundant, i am not sure but if i had to guess it would be hydrogen because of all the water in the world and 2 hydrogen to 1 oxygen so there would be twice as much hydrogen as oxygen in water alone so i would assume that your statement is incorrect, just and fyi. :)

MicroMan
03-02-2002, 07:25 PM
Actually, it is carbon, not oxygen, but it is, after all, a joke. LOL

TFRMicro
03-03-2002, 10:37 AM
I was thinking, If you buy the pan type chassis...

sure you could lower your CG...but can a Micro the the side to side movement in a pan chassis when cornering?

yourmicro
03-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Actually the quote is correct, water is only a tiny part of the earth, most of the earth itself is silicon and oxygen, with oxygen being the most quantitatively.