PDA

View Full Version : any groups in washington

Lance
11-03-2002, 06:47 PM
i don't see anyone on this forum in whashington. i wish i live in california because the only track close to me just got taken down and made into a off-road track.i just wanted to know if there are any good tracks in washington.

Apex
11-03-2002, 10:19 PM
How close is Bonney Lake from Spokane? I live but 30mins from there.

www.ampcast.com/scrapex - our music

HO502cid
11-04-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Lance
i don't see anyone on this forum in whashington. i wish i live in california because the only track close to me just got taken down and made into a off-road track.i just wanted to know if there are any good tracks in washington.

I am from Tacoma. I believe Fantasy World Toy and Hobby would have a Micro class if they had the interest. Tacoma RC Raceway may have a class but last I checked they were just having a few people show up and drive around, not organized or anything.

Lance
11-05-2002, 08:42 PM
i called up tacoma rc raceway and they said they took away the onroad track and are never putting it back. spokan is about 6 hours from bonnney lake.

HO502cid
11-05-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Lance
i called up tacoma rc raceway and they said they took away the onroad track and are never putting it back. spokan is about 6 hours from bonnney lake.

Ahh crap... I have not been there in awhile. I guess Fantasy World is now my only option.

Lance
11-06-2002, 06:28 PM
we need to get some people together and set up a race. i'm only 14 but me and my friends race at my track with micros. the only problem is that the lanes are only 3 feet wide. i got 1 inch pvc pipe to make it and low profile carpet to race on. the track is only 12 ft wide and 27 feel long total. i have a great advantage against my friends with my speed 300 and epic chassis. we should talk fantasy world to get a track going.