PDA

View Full Version : look what i found

elementuu
10-13-2002, 06:51 PM
i ran into the nikko r/c site, and i looked at the Ouestion and answers page and it said this Q: What sets Nikko R/C items apart from other R/C toys?

A: Nikko is the largest manufacturer of R/C items in the world. Nikko manufactures only R/C toys and produces the highest quality R/C products in the world. Because Nikko owns its factories, quality control can be carefully monitored. Nikko is one of the few R/C manufacturers in the world to offer customer service to consumers.

lol

jw_j
10-14-2002, 12:18 AM
they are kidding right? they have to be

elementuu
10-14-2002, 12:55 PM
nope, its true

lol

elementuu
10-14-2002, 12:57 PM
Most Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What sets Nikko R/C items apart from other R/C toys?
A: NIKKO is the largest manufacturer of R/C items in the world. NIKKO manufactures only R/C toys and produces the highest quality R/C products in the world. Because NIKKO owns its factories, quality control can be carefully monitored. NIKKO is one of the few R/C manufacturers in the world to offer customer service to consumers.
Q: How long should I charge my battery?
A: The NIKKO chargers sold in stores are four-hour chargers. Battery packs should be charged only four hours with these chargers. For more information on chargers with different charging times, contact NIKKO Customer Service at 1-800-776-4556.
Q: How long is the play time?
A: Run time will vary according to the type and age of the battery pack, the size of the vehicle, the performance level of the vehicle, and the playing conditions. The larger the vehicle, the shorter the run time. Average run times are as follows:

•4.8V vehicles: 30 to 45 minutes
•6.0V vehicles: 20 to 25 minutes
•9.6V vehicles: 15 to 20 minutes
•7.2V vehicles: 10 to 15 minutes

Q: How can two vehicles be used at one time?
A: In order for two R/C vehicles to be operated at one time and in the same area, the two vehicles must operate on different frequencies. Each NIKKO item is sold on one or the other frequency - check the front of the gift box for a sticker that says 27MHz or 49MHz. It is not possible to change the frequency of an item unless it is one of NIKKO's bigger items that has a removable frequency band crystal. Some of NIKKO's 1/12 scale items and most of the 1/10 scale items have a removable frequency band crystal that can be changed to allow the vehicle to operate on up to six different bands within the 27MHz frequency. This allows for competitive racing of up to six different vehicles. (See section above on Frequencies.)

Q: What is the range of the vehicle?
A: Approximately 30 to over 100 feet, depending on the vehicle and possible radio frequency interference.

Q: Can the vehicle motors be upgraded?
A: No. If a more powerful motor is installed in a vehicle, the circuit board will most likely short out.

Q: What sets Nikko R/C items apart from other R/C toys? A: NIKKO is the largest manufacturer of R/C items in the world. NIKKO manufactures only R/C toys and produces the highest quality R/C products in the world. Because NIKKO owns its factories, quality control can be carefully monitored. NIKKO is one of the few R/C manufacturers in the world to offer customer service to consumers.

duxrneet
10-14-2002, 02:25 PM
I thought Tamiya was the largest R/C manufacturer!

jw_j
10-15-2002, 12:53 AM
Nikko - overly priced crap on wheels, they are lieing about pretty much everything, maybe we should post on their and list a few real RC car company names and websites :D

elementuu
10-19-2002, 11:55 PM
lol

duxrneet
10-20-2002, 01:54 AM
I think it'd be fun to cannibalize a NIKKO car and turn it into a mutant micro offroader....dum dee dum, just a thought.

jw_j
10-20-2002, 02:02 AM
or you could do what i did the last nikko i had, 48 gross of bottle rockets, a jumbo pack of black cats, and a hole lot of fire

duxrneet
10-20-2002, 12:01 PM
Oh my! But then you wouldn't have a vehicle anymore! You'd have a lump of shorn plastic and metal bits! :D

jw_j
10-21-2002, 01:57 AM
theres not even enough metal there to be left when its blown up

Mondo
10-24-2002, 02:52 PM
LOL!

Nokko did not lie in that statement!
They are the world's largest manufacturer of RC items
And those "items" are nothing more than toys

Most other manufacturers like Tamiya, Kyosho, HPI, Traxxas to name but a few actually make RC kits.
These are not toys, but quality RC hobbyist items, little treasures.

Nikko = Crappo

duxrneet
10-24-2002, 04:51 PM
Ah, they're trickier than Chinese Ambassadors! I see...I see...

jw_j
10-25-2002, 12:37 AM
Nikki costs nearly as much as the true RC products, and their stuff is made to last 1 year max

elementuu
10-25-2002, 01:00 AM
ya

hated1racing
11-03-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by elementuu
ya

man, you have got to kill that avatar. i understand you are 12 or 13 due to the faux punk avril fan you seem to be, no offense. just kill the avatar, you could send someone into a siezure.......

duxrneet
11-03-2002, 11:31 PM
Weeee! I think it's kinda fun...

M@rk
11-04-2002, 03:08 AM
I had my first nikko when i was 5 years old.... Allready at 7 i Changed to Tamiya "Grasshopper" and at 11 to Schumacher!!!

Nikko = toy's for small children

HPI Micro = Toy's for BIG BOY'S :D

elementuu
11-04-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by hated1racing

man, you have got to kill that avatar. i understand you are 12 or 13 due to the faux punk avril fan you seem to be, no offense. just kill the avatar, you could send someone into a siezure.......

wow! back up
lol

happy? i changed it.

jw_j
11-05-2002, 12:45 AM
that avatars no fun Elementuu go back to the last one! lol it was fun

elementuu
11-05-2002, 07:21 PM
k

duxrneet
11-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Yay! At least you aren't using my avatar anymore!lol

elementuu
11-05-2002, 08:44 PM
lol, that guy is awsome!!!!!! did you make him?

jw_j
11-06-2002, 12:33 AM
i dont think he did Elementuu, it looks like something from an Anime(japanese cartoons for those that dont watch anime) movie called Princess Mononoke

duxrneet
11-06-2002, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I didn't make it, but a deformed Kodama is probably the coolest thing in the world! Heehehe. Oh, and yes, it was Princess Mononoke.

jw_j
11-07-2002, 12:39 AM
thought so, american toons bite, japanese toons(anime) are so much better, i like their movies compared to american movies, but then again there arent many american made sword fighting movies, tons of japanese sword fighting movies

zingZACH
12-03-2002, 07:36 PM
nikko sucks! lol, traxxas and hpi kick ass!:D