PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area, CA people... who's interested in racing at parking lot on Monday?

speedster
08-30-2002, 03:33 PM
Please refer to the post below...

yellow
08-31-2002, 09:16 PM
Henry, I'd definitely be interested. Please post details here.

speedster
09-01-2002, 03:16 PM
Ok guys, here is the final word on our micro get together tomorrow (9/02). The place will be at Mission College in Santa Clara. This is an all day event. We'll be there at 8:30 AM to setup the track so if you wanted to help, you can be there early too. Just remember guys, this is not an official event and there will be no official race. We'll all just go there to have "FUN" on that day. So please try to be friendly with everybody.

Things you need to bring:
1. Your micro (of course)
2. Radio/TX
3. Extra crystals(if you have some)
4. Fews sets of batteries
5. Charger w/ DC plug (no AC outlet in the parking lot)
6. Tent and tables (or hat and long sleeves :))
7. Food and drink (just in case the restaurants nearby are close)

Here is the map to Mission College. Please print it out so that you have a copy just in case you get lost on your way over there.
http://www.teamspeedster.com/team/images/events/BAMM_0902.gif

Directions:
From 101 or 237:
- exit at Great America Pkwy
- left on Mission College Blvd (right if coming from 237)
- continue Mission College Blvd to your right
- parking lot is on your left hand side (huge parking lot !!!)

For questions, please email it to info@teamspeedster.com

GTSTWINCAM
09-09-2002, 05:14 PM
I live in Vacaville and thats quite a distance away. Would you guys like to meet in the middle, lets say San francisco/Emeryville area?

I hear people race at colma bart station parking lot on sundays at wednesday nights at pacbell park.

i have a charger with dc connectors.

gerald

microDrifter
09-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Speedster, when are you guys gonna do this again?

ssrberni
09-19-2002, 11:48 AM
Henry
whens the next event? and do you still have my part?

generationsrace
10-02-2002, 02:13 AM
Hey Berni, and fellow Micro RC racers...... I'm Back!!!! Let's get to racing!!!1 Working on getting my car back together and ready to rip up some pavement. Let's get it on. Let me know when the next race is so I can get ready!!!! :D

GTSTWINCAM
10-29-2002, 03:09 PM
I keep checking this site for any upcoming Micro RS4 parking lot races in the bayarea. A few friends of mine are anxiously waiting for another one.

It sucks racing by yourself and seeing the RC car sitting as a display. Lets get some parking lot races going in the bayarea. My friend has cones. lets do this before the rainy season.

gerald
gtstwincam@yahoo.com