PDA

View Full Version : ProPulse forum suggestions.

Canadian144
09-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Feel free to add any suggestions that you want in here.

I just thought that we could add a couple of things to this site to make it easier to use.

For starters, you should rename Radioshack Propulse to Megatech MegaPro/Radioshack Propulse. Then inside, instead of just having Propulse discussion, you could also have a MegaPro/Propulse Gallery, as well as a troubleshooting board, a do-it-yourself board, a performance board, a handling board, a durability board, and finally a traction board.

Just my $0.02

BloodyBastard
09-17-2007, 07:48 AM
I agree with Canadian144 overall that this section's name should be changed to reflect that it is no longer sourced by RadioShaft, as well as having a few more sub-sections. Although, perhaps not so many sub-sections.

There should be:

- General Discussion; News, events and such.

- Technical Discussion; Electronics/Mechanical problems, upgrades and custom modifications.

(and last but not least)
- The Gallery; Pics, pics, and more Pics!

This should hopefully at least slowdown the amount of off-topic straying within threads as well as provide a way to easily locate specific information/threads.

cheers

Canadian144
09-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Hopefully the mods will do something soon.

alfred
09-17-2007, 11:15 AM
When the pp came into the scene there was not a lot of hype on it on the boards......but i will see what i can do though.

Canadian144
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Ok, thanks Alfred.

BloodyBastard
09-17-2007, 07:52 PM
When the pp came into the scene there was not a lot of hype on it on the boards......but i will see what i can do though.
You should at least be able to convince the powers that be to change the title of the section if nothing else.But quite honestly, this has been the most active section of all the boards in the last month or so. I think it warrants some attention.;)

Also, a lot of useful technical information keeps getting buried within other off-topic chatter causing some repeat questions and issues to be brought up.
I would like to also suggest to all the members participating on this board to make new threads for specific questions to seperate issues so that they can be titled appropriately and noticed/found by anyone else seeking answers to the very same issues.

Thanks

Canadian144
09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
You should at least be able to convince the powers that be to change the title of the section if nothing else.But quite honestly, this has been the most active section of all the boards in the last month or so. I think it warrants some attention.;)

Even people who don't own one yet are posting here, and it's the sole reason that that person may have joined the site (jee, who could it be?)

BloodyBastard
09-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Even people who don't own one yet are posting here, and it's the sole reason that that person may have joined the site (jee, who could it be?)

Another reason to keep the chatter down.. for the benefit of those trying to decide if they want to be propulse owners or not.

This is a forum, not a chatroom. This why we need a General Discussion section so people can 'chat' on non-technical stuff and have a 'technical' section where important info can be posted and easily be found.

Thanks again

Canadian144
09-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Another reason to keep the chatter down.. for the benefit of those trying to decide if they want to be propulse owners or not.

This is a forum, not a chatroom. This why we need a General Discussion section so people can 'chat' on non-technical stuff and have a 'technical' section where important info can be posted and easily be found.

Thanks again

And the technical section is where people can post new mods, problems, whatever, and people like me (until I get my PP) who are inquiring about other things could post in General Discussion.

BloodyBastard
09-18-2007, 06:01 AM
And the technical section is where people can post new mods, problems, whatever, and people like me (until I get my PP) who are inquiring about other things could post in General Discussion.
Dude, you are either a Parrot or just like to post endlessly because you just repeated what I said only worded differently.

Sorry to come off a bit cruel, but after all.. I Am the BloodyBastard..:D

Canadian144
09-18-2007, 06:10 AM
Dude, you are either a Parrot or just like to post endlessly because you just repeated what I said only worded differently.

Sorry to come off a bit cruel, but after all.. I Am the BloodyBastard..:D

Just tryin' to get my post count up I guess, lol :D

BloodyBastard
09-18-2007, 06:13 AM
Just tryin' to get my post count up I guess, lol :D
That, is a waste of everyone's time.