PDA

View Full Version : I just got me a Propulse

BLiP
03-29-2007, 12:00 PM
So yeah about a week ago I got a new propulse r/c and the dual motor kit well I drove it around like twice and then put in the dual motor kit well it was extremely fast and would pop wheelies and stuff but all of a sudden it just stopped powering the rear tires so I drove it back to me with just the front and now the front tires arent pulling any more. I am stumped to what cuased my problem. It appears that my diffs are stripped out all the gears turn when the motor is turning but the wheels dont move has anybody else suffered this problem. It is like the ring gear on the limited slip diff is not catching anything. Oh the dual motor kit is WAY TO Much torque for this little car :D

alfred
03-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Check to see if your dogbones are there, if they are then you might want to check all the gears and even the input gears on the shaft. And you might want to check the gear mesh from the motor to the pinion......

BLiP
03-30-2007, 08:37 AM
gear mesh looks good and the ring gear just doesnt seem to wanna catch on the diff assembly I guess mine was just a fluke I will order new ones and see what it does if it breaks again I will be parting it out lol.