PDA

View Full Version : Stutter?

killerj523
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
hey i am new to the whole rc scene so i picked this car up
I enjoyed it for about 1 hour then the started to stutter and barrely went faster then i normally walk.

I drove in loosgravel, concrete, street, jumped a few times and pushed to the max (well my max since i am new) and 1 hour later the problem started anyhelp greatly appreciated:)

killerj523
03-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Battery life
since this is my first rc
does anybody that has this no the battery life of the car cause that is what i am starting to think happened the battery just died

thxs for anyhelp

alfred
03-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Just want you to know that the first couple of charges of a new batt will have a short life span.......you will need to cycle the pack at least five times which means you will need to charge and discharge the pack.............you can discharge the pack by running your micro until it starts to die, then let the pack cool and charge again, you will notice and increase in runtime as you bash around.

killerj523
03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Oh ok thats good news i was worried for a second that i already broke it
thxs man

EMU
04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Also check to make sure that there are no small pebbles in the spur gear, and that the gear mesh is good. My PP came with the wheels a little too tight, so a little loosening on the nuts freed up alot of the binding, and made it run faster and longer. Just check to see if it is too tight, and make sure that the wheels do not wobble much. A little bit is ok...