PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Texas!

Biff
06-23-2006, 06:34 PM
My M18 should get here Monday. Fingers crossed. Anyhoo, thought Id say hey since Im a noob to 1/18th scale and will have plenty of questions. lol

A little background on myself. Been racing off and on for 12 years, mostly 1/10 scale offroad and have been running MiniZs lately on a RCP track. Its awfull hot here and I sure enjoy the AC during the summer. :D

I have ordered most of the stuff Ill need including the graphite kit, Spy speedo, 20 1400 mha loose cells, polo digi pro 4 servo, tires, body yadda dadda etc.

What Im still not sure about yet is a stock motor, what wire, Deans plugs?, do I need a micro receiver for my Airtronics 3PS and anything else yall can help me with would be much appreciated.

Thank you, and Im sure Ill become a regular around here.

Ill link where we race.

http://www.hircr.com/

alfred
06-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Welcome to the boards man.....hope you enjoy your stay here.

SignPimp
11-02-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm new to th 18th class, but not to rc cars. It's been 15 years since I have played, but I'm back. This time with a better budget! I'm also from Houston and plan on checking out the indoor track in New Caney next week. I just bought the 18MT yesterday and I'm already looking for upgrades. I'll be lurking in the threads for days looking for good tips.