PDA

View Full Version : A place to run Micro Rs4

Microoutlaw
03-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Hello. im looking for a place other then INDY SLOTS to run Micro's. Tired of running my stuff their,As well as buying from a Slot Car shop.lol R/C and Slot cars don't Mix.Get it indy Slot's Need to change the name.Hobbytown is where i go for parts.Just want a better place to run. And if they still run HPI Micro's.Sorry Doug. I wont Be BACK! Microoutlaw.

trippinout
03-29-2006, 08:18 AM
Are you in Beech Grove inside Indy or Beech Grove over by Clearview. I used to live up in Meridian Hills before moving to Maryland.

Check out this place - http://pdxracing.sytes.net/indexhome.html

or

Moose's, 5657 W. Washington St. in Indy [not sure if still there]

Can also look on the RC car action website in their track locator. Not always up to date, but it will give you some good places.

BadSign
05-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Be thankful you have Doug's place to race at. The guy has made a serious commitment to running R/C Cars and is just getting his feet wet. The micro racing at Slots is excellent with several quality drivers. While I find the lack of parts unnerving at times, Doug does make an effort to find what you need. When he can't get something I shop on-line. I have raced around Indy for 17 years and seen close to 20 tracks in Central Indiana come and go. I'd take advantage of this one while you can.

No disrespect intended towards you, but Hobbytown closed their indoor track down while they were pulling a crowd and left anyone who doesn't race dirt high and dry. While they do have committed racers as employees, their management has no intention of promoting racing and is only in it for the money, mainly selling nitro RTR trucks. The fact that they wouldn't supply electricity to customers who paid to race in the parking lot the last two summers only proves their disdain for racers.

Microoutlaw
10-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Hello im Microoutlaw and im going to totaly agree with your post, Doug has made everything right. He has got a world class place for R/C racing. To Doug im sorry. Thank you for letting us run on your tracks. Hobbytown need's to learn more from this. take care.

BadSign
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Glad to hear you've changed your mind...now check out the new big announcement.