PDA

View Full Version : T-Bone Racing Bumpers

Big-Kid
04-30-2005, 06:10 AM
These things are great ! Fit and finish was about B to B+, but quality and functionality are an A+. Then throw in their lifetime warrenty on top of things:D

The hinge pin mount fit perfectly. It should do a very good job at protecting those pin's and the chassis. I did end up smoothing out a few rough spots on the bumpers, but no biggies.

Big-Kid
04-30-2005, 06:12 AM
The aluminum that the Pro use's is relatively light.

Big-Kid
04-30-2005, 06:13 AM
Backside:cool:

Big-Kid
04-30-2005, 06:27 AM
If you look at the front of the underside for the rear bumper, I took away the "edge". I dremeled away the front of it, to make it "beveled". I didn't want it to accidently get stuck on something. Not that it was a big possibilty, just that it took away that possibility. I also smoothed out all of the edge's along the bottom. Very easy to do.

I know this is $ well spent on a grood product from a great company:D . I also can't say enough about their customer service. They went above " the call of duty" in my opinion. My "issue" was cleared up on a quick, and friendly manner. Rich was very sincere, and Nick even sent me a bonus to boot !

Anyone that does business thru Ebay can ship your your stuff quickly, but this doesn't neccasrily rate an A+ for their feedback thing. It's about how they treat their customers, and deal with the problems that will undoubtably arise. Every situation can't possibly be perfect, but great customer service can make for an even better expierence. Just me 2 cent's and a small way of expressing my gratitude to TBR. Thanks guys:cool: