PDA

View Full Version : my 200 a week habit

quietfly
03-20-2005, 03:39 PM
ok so today alone i brough 4 sets of AVM wheels (one of which is custom wooHoo!!!),
2 sets of alloy arms. a custom rollcage ( which i KNOW will not fit) and another body (HPI Beetle)

if i keep this up my wife will start asking me to giving up RC and start going back to strip clubs... ( see JAE's post for the refference ;) )

Don't evn ask what i brought last week....

-Chris

homer
03-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by quietfly
ok so today alone i brough 4 sets of AVM wheels, 2 sets of alloy arms. a custom rollcage ( which i KNOW will not fit) and another body (HPI Beetle)

if i keep this up my wife will start asking me to giving up RC and start going back to strip clubs... ( see JAE's post for the refference ;) )

Don't evn ask what i brought last week....

-Chris

lol- nice reference :D

hey, jaewj1,

you wouldn't be sending your YM posts via wireless from the clubs (on duty?), would you?
:eek:

alfred
03-20-2005, 05:29 PM
why did you buy the rollcage if you knew it wasnt going to fit.

jaejw1
03-20-2005, 09:36 PM
hey you guys are going to get me in trouble,,, she got a lil upset because..."babe im going to be a while... i have to test out these batteries"

"when will you be finishes"

"i dont know,, but it shouldnt be all day because i have to go to sleep for work tonight"

quietfly
03-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by alfred
why did you buy the rollcage if you knew it wasnt going to fit.

I go back and forth on that one, it might fit. it might not. I'll let you know once i get it.

-Chris

alfred
03-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by jaejw1
hey you guys are going to get me in trouble,,, she got a lil upset because..."babe im going to be a while... i have to test out these batteries"

"when will you be finishes"

"i dont know,, but it shouldnt be all day because i have to go to sleep for work tonight"

Dude you need to spend some time with your G/F man.....before you know it all your going to be married too is the RC addiction. lol

And i cant wait to see the rollcage installed...really hope it fits.

quietfly
03-21-2005, 01:04 AM
well i hope so too.

i also want to buy one of thoes "buggy conversions" for the rc18t they look pretty sweet, but i think my next buggy project will be a half 8 mini inferno with a mamba.

"I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem, Honestly i believe thats what quitters say.... Dont Shine a light on my addiction"

Tamiyacowboy
03-23-2005, 02:57 PM
i gave up smoking cigs two months ago

i now own

1 micro helicopter (rtr)
a second hand mini t
a tlt-1
and a mrs4 micro

problem is i am still addicted to rc

TC

quietfly
03-23-2005, 03:20 PM
I own
4 hpi micros in different forms of build from 540- 480- 400-stock.

a revo which i have not even opened ( purchased before x-mas)

an xray m18
a rc18t
a brushless indoor mini heli
a custom built truggy
a xxx-s
a traxxas 4tec
2 tmaxx's
a monster pirate

and a partidge in a pear tree.

the funny thing is the only one thats getting and playtime is the rc18t. although i'm ordering a mini-inferno from my buddy in JP.

Stay tuned. I have Major upgrades coming soon, as well as some really neat (and cheap) tricks to make your rc18t the best it can be.

-Chris

alfred
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Cant wait to see your trick tip posts man....please hurry it up i havent had my coffee today and im getting irritable.....lol :D

quietfly
03-23-2005, 09:12 PM
i'd post them sooner but i really want to post the pic with them at the same time. I've been working the 3rd shift this week and have not had any time to really work on RC stuff.

and today i have the "pleasure" of having to do a ride-along for 4 hours after my shift. WoooHoooo. NOT.

-Chris