PDA

View Full Version : Tacoma Washington Area!

ricerocketinwa
05-22-2002, 12:36 AM
I am looking for anyone who lives near Tacoma Washington, who may want to go to Tacoma RC Raceway and run Micro's sometime. I live in Bremerton WA. I also have 2 Mini Z's, Mini X, TC3, Losi XXXS, Associated B3 and a Clod Buster. Email me at ricerocketinwa@msn.com if interested in running sometime. I also have a rocket car I need to finish and test run.

Lance
06-23-2002, 05:01 PM
i sometimes go on thursdays to watch micro races but i still have a stock micro so i don't race. I will be racing soon though.

ricerocketinwa
06-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Lance, where are you from? I am over in Bremerton. Maybe we could get together and race sometime. Heres my email.......Rice_Rocket_In_WA@msn.com

RAD Microsport
06-24-2002, 01:20 AM
How many people show up at the races and what day do most of the racers show up.

ricerocketinwa
06-24-2002, 01:22 AM
The sedans race on Thursday nights.There are quite a few. It is a hit and miss with the micro's though.

RAD Microsport
06-25-2002, 01:13 AM
If we can get enough people to race I will donate bodies for race prizes.

ricerocketinwa
06-25-2002, 07:37 AM
Joe that would be cool. But for me it is hard to get over there on Thursday nights. I have a second child now and my wife went back to work, Plus I am in the NAVY, so my schedule isn't set like most people's work. It would be cool just to have an all day event there on the weekend. All the micro's in the area. I bet if they did that and had some good prizes, allot of people would show up with their micro's. Just a thought!

HO502cid
06-29-2002, 12:49 AM
I might consider coming up to the track and racing my Micro. My modified Micro is waiting for an order from Sheldon's Hobbies and my stock Micro is having serious radio problems. If I get around to replacing my crystals and finding the problem I would stop by. Any set date yet?

crusader4x
07-19-2002, 01:52 PM
I live in Portland, OR and may on occasion be able to get up to Tacoma to race my very new stock micro.
Where is this track and do they have micro racing?
Also, if and when I do show up, BE NICE and only beat my simple car by fewer than 4 laps! LOL.

The Thunderer
07-19-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by crusader4x
I live in Portland, OR and may on occasion be able to get up to Tacoma to race my very new stock micro.
Where is this track and do they have micro racing?
Also, if and when I do show up, BE NICE and only beat my simple car by fewer than 4 laps! LOL.

Folks, let me introduce Crusader4x! He's my brother in the Portland area.

Welcome to the Boards BRO!