PDA

View Full Version : How fast can the Stock Mini-T go on road?

Porsh7
04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
I am looking to buy a Mini-T for both on road and off-road. I am going to also put in the Team losi upgraded engine and battery and charger set from hobby town or Internet. My question to you is,

How fast is Mini-t stock on road and how fast will it go with 1100MAH battery and upgraded motor? help appreciated

battman5
04-11-2004, 01:07 PM
stock, it goes about 10mph. with a 7.2v KAN pack and Rabid motor( i dont know about the Losi motor) you could get around 25mph(give or take 2)

Dougboy
04-12-2004, 05:24 PM
i find the MiniT the same speed as a stock micro rs4(using the same battery pack). i duno why that would be the case since the stock minit motor is a lot bigger than a micro.

mini t rocket
04-12-2004, 06:18 PM
how is it bigger they are both 1/18th scale they should be very close in size:confused:

battman5
04-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by mini t rocket
how is it bigger they are both 1/18th scale they should be very close in size:confused:
ummmmm, no:o The mini-t is a 2wd truck with large tires and made for going offroad, thus needing power. the micro is an onroad 4wd car that doest need alot of power, but torque, and it isnt expected to go anywhere but smooth concrete and carpet, so it doesnt need to much power. the stock micro motor is a 180, and the stock mini-t motor is a 280. they can both fit the same motors though, I have a 300 in mini and micro.:cool:

P.S. sometimes, a bigger motor doesn't mean a faster motor. and even though they say micro and mini, you can still 540 them.