PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo Making a track

ZeroSanity
05-12-2002, 07:55 PM
Out at my summer home (LI NY) there is a lot that is empty and overrun with weeds, and has an old tennis course right in the middle. Well Im thinking of seting up a micro course on that tennis court. I know the owners of the lot and they said they wouldn't mind if I use it. Cant wait.

TGRupert
05-12-2002, 08:13 PM
I wish my mom was as easy going as the other owners. For some odd reason she won't let me cover the front yard in concreat. she won't even take my comprimize to paint it green.

MicroDude
05-15-2002, 09:42 PM
Yeah, and the grass has to be cut more and more a week at our house. It seems just like shaving, except on a much larger scale. The more times you cut it, the faster it grows back.... and lol, rupert, you need a house in AZ. Are you 1/48 Native American? You could hunt on the res is you are, so it's a win win situation :D My bro flipped out when he found out he was just barely 1/48 Fox Indian. Heres the bad part: he was driving and at the same time chanting "I'm gonna hunt on the resss I'm gonna hunt on the resss"... almost got us killed...