PDA

View Full Version : Oahu,HI Micro owners

Xtant3150c
01-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Aloha Everybody I'm just starting this thread to find out if there are any other micro owners out there?

Eric from Advance Graphics and a bunch of his friends get together on Wednesday Nights to run their cars. They have a nice track that they set up.

The setup that everyone is running is basically a stock car 9 tooth pinion and either 2 cell lithiums or 6 cell nimh's(although I am the only guy running nimh's :rolleyes: :D) The only upgrades being done is more for durability like alloy knuckles, uni's etc.

Here's a pic of the track

Xtant3150c
02-05-2004, 07:31 AM
We had a little Bug in tonight! Was pretty kewl we had 5 guys with Bug bodies, one guy had a Herbie style one that was nice! Although everyones cars are showing the battle scars!:D

We had 8 guys on the track at once, and that was a blast to drive since we usually have 5-6 so the track is a little more open.

Next week there will probably be a few more bugs out?

Xtant3150c
02-10-2004, 03:17 AM
Come on guys/gals! I know there has got to be some other people in Hawaii with micro's?

Xtant3150c
02-13-2004, 05:46 AM
Racing last night was a blast as it usually is!:D We had about 10-12 guys show to run, and it was great to see 10 micros on the track at once:eek:

The guys set up the original track design layout, pretty much the same except for the addition of a new chicane that really slows you down. But it made the track more technical and kept everyone on their toes.

Here's some pics

Xtant3150c
02-13-2004, 05:47 AM
one more

Xtant3150c
02-13-2004, 05:49 AM
last one

Xtant3150c
02-29-2004, 04:03 AM
Well are bug-ins have been really fun! We had 5 guys running on the 25th and we changed up the track a little just to do something different, and it made a surprisingly difference and everyone had to learn a new layout.

One of the guys dad was going to buy a micro rs4 kit from Cronic01, but we were talking and he decided to get a M18 instead so while talking with Cronic01 about the M18 a bunch of started saying group buy :D just for the fun of it. But long story short 6 of us ended up buying M18's that night!!!:D

Cronic01 brought his out for it's maiden run and all I can say is wow this car is a totally different animal compared to a micro rs4!

We'll see how things go next week!

rboypinoy69
03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Hey how's it? I'm from kalihi and have been looking around for people to race my micro with. Are the races in front of Advance Grafix/Hypersports? Races every wednesday night right? I'll try to head down there one wednesday night with my micro rc enthusiast friends to check you guys out when I have time off from schoolwork as I am a homework-burdened senior in high school.

HPI_Sprinty
06-07-2004, 02:55 AM
Hey bra howssszzzit? I live in Kahala! I got a 1/10 HPI electric and 1/18th micro, all stock for both for now. Where you guys race at? Close or far from Kahala? Give me directions and times bra, Mahalo from a burdened sophomore at Mid-Pac-Sammy