PDA

View Full Version : got smokedin a main! no wonder why!

rooftop
01-23-2004, 03:39 PM
douche bags put in big blocks on us,i took first in first 2 heats on stock motor,then the a-main dudes were walkin away from us,i pitched a bitch to the owner and he said what are you bitchin about you won the first 2 races kinnda pissed me off ya know i dont know what to do about it......owner of track said if he starts winnin all the time he gonna tell him to take it out....i dont think thi is right to even allow it....we race xxx-s losi im puttin in a modified motor then aint askin nothin see how they like it....i believe that skills are in the driver but light speed will make up for bad driving anyone with me on this?
:confused:

Inferno
01-23-2004, 05:12 PM
There should be set rules for any class of racing.This keeps it fair and leaves most of it to the drivers ability.If you won with a stock against other stocks then consider it a moral victory.If the guy who won with the BB starts letting his head expand just smile with a sarcastic nod and say "You did good.I think I should run the same motor as you to see who wins the next race."

TMO
01-23-2004, 06:49 PM
excuses are just like .....

dude... don't make excuses... race to win....

if your local track doesn't have defined rules for mini-t, then it's open season to run what ya want... if they don't have motor rules, then it's your fault you didn't spend the 10 bucks for a speed 300... i'm not trying to flame ya, it's just the way racing is....

where i race, at first they offered both stock and mod mini-t classes... now, they only offer mod, because nobody liked running the stock motor, it burns up too easy... my point is, the sooner you get away from the stock motor, the better anyways...

speed 300/big block, 14 pinion, 7 cells, then tear'em up Roof...

PhillyB
01-23-2004, 09:42 PM
you could do like i do and run foam tires on carpet, multiplex 280BB, and a 8 cell flat pack. (havent run the 8 cell flat pack yet, just 8 cells with two up top)